Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagaraj Puttaswamy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj PuttaswamyYour feedback matters!
In have under eye black circles since 4 years. Can you say me the solution to solve it.In my family my mother has also same black circles under my mothers eyes also. please say the solution to sole it.
Acne is a skin condition in which there is excess production of oil from the sebaceous glands leading to the blockage of hair follicles. It is the most common problem of adolescents, therefore, it is known as yauvanpidika in ayurveda; yauvan means adolescence and pidika means pustules or papules.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, margosa (neem), red sandalwood, basil, and fuller's earth with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki) in equal parts. Take teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Diet and lifestyle:
Avoid spicy, oily, bitter, and sour foods.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effects on the body like fennel, coriander seeds, indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki), and aloe vera.
Increase intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, and take coconut water.
Wash your face frequently with mild herbal soaps.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Consult doctor for any queries
I have recurring anal fissures, I have tried anal inserts recently a doctor gave me Diltigesic cream to apply, they disappeared for two weeks, now the pain is back again kindly I need help.
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex.
Hi Dr, 1st June my fistula anno surgery done both fistula & piles still now I am having pain my stool is not coming as it used to come before if little it comes it pains burns badly. Please tell me after surgery anus hole becomes small or what. Pus sticky water comes after surgery also it used to come before also than what is the use of surgery doing when it comes I ask my doctor he told after 1.5 months you will recover. But what about stool it should come daily.
There is nothing more attractive than a voluptuous mouth bearing bee-stung lips. This is usually known as a natural pout which adds a certain charm to your smile. But what happens when your lips are too thin and you do not have a pout? There are many ways to alter the look of your mouth with the help of lip gloss and tricks of make-up. But these are not permanent solutions.
For a more permanent and long-lasting pout that will look natural, you can go for a cosmetic procedure that will be conducted by a cosmetic surgeon. Here are the details of this kind of procedure which can give your thin lips a beautiful pout.
- Lip augmentation: This kind of procedure involves the administration of fillers that will plump up the lips by giving them some extra volume. This volume will be spread proportionately throughout the mouth so that the proportions and the shape also remain intact. This will give you a well-defined pout.
- Substances: These fillers can be of various types, and made up of various substances. Synthetic dermal fillers are the most popular choice in this regard, and they are known to consist of hyaluronic acid or HA, which can give you volume and definition. This substance is usually found in the tissues of your body as well as the skin and its cartilage. Perlane and restylane may also be used.
- Procedure: The procedure is simple enough where the area will first be numbed with the help of mild anesthesia. Thereafter, the injection will be administered in small doses. The effect of the injection usually lasts for a period of six months, after which it will have to be renewed.
- Side effects: Like most procedures, this one too has a few side effects and risks that can be taken care of by the cosmetic surgeon who will administer the fillers. There will be minimal bruising, swelling and even a little bleeding right after the procedure. The patient will usually be asked to keep some ice packs ready so that this problem may be tackled easily at home. However, if the problem persists or gets worse instead of subsiding after a few days or a week, it may be time to go to the doctor to have it checked again.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin after such a procedure. Ensure that you stay indoors for a few days, and even then, you must apply a good sun block when you to step out. You will also need to keep your skin and face well moisturised so that the lips do not become dry or chapped.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!