Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj PuttaswamyYour feedback matters!
I had acne since 15 years old. It was worse back then, however after a lot of allopathy and homeopathy. It has reduced. Now I don't take any medication for this but the skin has sensitized. I get white cystic acne o my head, nose and a lot on my both lower jaw lines. I have large pores, combination skin. During winter worsens. Flakes, red rashes, cystic acne and summer becomes more oily with boils. I only have good skin during spring. My face itches, becomes red with white acne and scars trouble. please I want to get my skin clear completely.
Winter weather is not fun for skin. Cold weather and low humidity levels result in dry air. Without immediate care, dry skin can lead to cracking and bleeding, and harsh winter wind makes the problem worse.
Best Skin Care Tips For Winter Season
1. Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter
2. Keep a moisturizer bottle near the bathtub, shower stall, and at every sink and use liberally every time you wash.
3. Get used to wearing gloves and scarves to protect skin from cold winds.
4. Heating systems dry out the air, so consider installing a humidifier in your home.
5. Eating foods high in water content can help hydrate your skin from the inside out.
6. Homemade hydrating masks can provide needed moisture during the winter months.