Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj PuttaswamyYour feedback matters!
I am also suffering from ache problem .and dark spots .can you suggests me some of medicine or methods to prevent it. Also want to eat or not to eat.
Hi I am 20 years old and there are unwanted spots on my face with black in color and the skin is too much oily what to doo?
I have a skin disease. In every winter my face skin become so rough and dry and white spot are also comes. I took the treatment but for a while it reduces but after sometime it again comes. Please tell me what should I do.
Hello sir. my face pimple marks not gone and my face fairness gone face look dull now and black. Please help.?
My underarms are much darker than the rest of my body's skin tone, also the neck portion is darker, and this is since childhood. Is there a possible remedy available?
I am suffering from some face problem before one month, and aslo a dark circle is coming near eyes. And so many pimple are growing on my face again and again. Pls suggest me what should I do?
Sir I am having dark patches on my cheeks from 2 years. And I think it is increasing. I have applied melamine for few days then stopped. My age 24.
Hi. Am 25 years old I have pimples on my chicks and my skin is too oily pls suggest me what I need to do I eat vegetables and drinks lots of water also then to my skin is oily and pimples only get on my chicks face looks very dirty pls suggest me.
Hello my name is aman and m 24 year old my problem is that my complexion is getting dark day by day and I have lots of white heads deep in side skin and lots of dark spots all over the face. What should I do pls suggest.
I have combination skin with uneven skin tone and dark circles fine lines and wrinkles what I have to use for this I have to get rid of this problems.
What is the treatment for anal fissure. I was under medication but after stopping the same, it again started.
My mom's age is 49 she has a pigmentation spots on face. Please suggest what to apply to get rid of it.
My body is black. My face is black. I have used skintight cream. Then face become white. After some days colour change to black. Please help me to regain my white colour.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.