Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajYour feedback matters!
I have pain above hip only left side. I don't know exactly where the pain that is on the skin or inner part on that area (kidney). In January I took USG abdomen & pelvic scan everything was normal. What is the reason for pain?
I have to study for an exam which is very important for my career, I graduated ten years back, now I find it very difficult to concentrate while studying, I should have started three months back but even now I have barely made any serious efforts. I don't have the motivation, I am going through a difficult time and feel depressed.
My mother, age 48, is suffering from neck pain for the past one week, even she gets headache along with it? What should I do I'm really worried.
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering with terrible back and neck ache from past 3 months. I'm getting as soon as I wake up from bed and continuous for 5-6 hours.
Am having frequent neck and back pains and I am having frequent shoulder pain aswel. Please suggest me a better way to avoid these.
I am 33 years old i am working in private office working full computer typing work heavy spondylitis what is medicine is best Ayurveda, homeopathy, or english treatment please help me doctor.
I have back pain as well as shoulder pain. Sometimes, it doesn't pain at all, but after doing some work, it pains. What can I do to relieve from this?
Sir I was 109 kgs a year back. I am now 68 kgs now after a year which I did from dieting and intense exercise. Last year I did my 2d echo and my lvef was 60%. I went for a routine checkup abd 2d echo showed lvef of 40%. I turned from a diabetic to non diabetic and also from a patient of high bp to liw bp. All my pathological test parameters are absolutely alrite. The corn angiogram slso says I have normal coronaries. I have heard that loosing weight improves heart functions but I fail to understand why it deteriorated in my case. I am totally asymptomatic and I have run two half marathons and one 10k in the last 2 months with no complaints. Doctor has advised me to stop running and gym and fo a 5 km walk everyday. I have been advised flavedon Mr. twice daily and cardace 5 mg daily. Please put light on my case.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.