Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagaraj Kumathe
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj KumatheYour feedback matters!
Please suggest is safi is good to drink with homeopathy medicines taken for acne vulgaris nd small boils.
I am thin and no weight is gaining I feel hunger aftr 3pm onwards I use to take milk 500 ml daily at night aftr meal at the time of sleeping. Is it Enough?
I am 18 years old I have hair fall problem since 3 years for last 1years I have used some medicine it was OK for sometime. Again I Problem started. Help me out with some better answer.
I am suffering from lot of hairfall I used to have thick hair but now my scalp can be seen. I use frequently change my shampoos and use coconut oil before washing my hair What can I do to stop or reduce my hairfall?
I am a 58 year old male. Height 175 cm & weight 90 kg. Have an active life style. I have difficulty in climbing stairs due to weakness and pain in the knees.Please suggest me something for that.
I want grow my body I am so weary about this and I am serious so I need a doctor for increase my body.
I am a 42 years lady. Since last 3 days I am having severe back pain. In this even I am having pain while doing something even while sleeping also. What to do?
Going to a gym and working out on machines are not the only ways through which you can lose weight, even having sex can help you to remain fit and fine. For this, you need to take on the right sex positions so as to enable your body to burn calories and help you lose weight. Here are some of the sex positions that'll help you to do so:
- Doggy style - This sex position sees you going down on all fours, leading to the working out of your quadriceps (the largest muscle that makes up the front of your thigh) and gluteus (the body's biggest muscle group that enables your hips to contract in all directions). In this position, you end up working your arms, shoulders and biceps, as you go about meeting the thrusts of your partner.
- Lotus - Requiring you to sit on the lap of your partner, this sex position helps you to sculpt your butt, thighs, and glutes. Your core is at work in trying to stabilize the body while your glutes get the workout it needs during thrusting.
- Cowgirl - This sex position makes it a great workout for women as it targets the lower body, the butt, and legs. At the same time, it's an intense body workout wherein you're required to balance your upper body while squatting on your partner.
- Missionary position - The missionary sex position can provide a good workout for your core as it focuses on lifting your pelvic floor and not the lower part of your back. It's also a good option for working out your butt as the squeezing action of the buttock ends up sculpting your gluteus muscle.
- Standing position - The position sees the upper leg and core muscles being worked on. For instance, if the female partner is standing on only one leg, the leg muscles are at work to keep an upright position while the core muscles are hard at work in helping her to maintain a balance. At the same time, if both her legs are wrapped around the partner, strength building is achieved by her arms.
Related Tip: How Your Sexual Health Changes As You Age
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. In asthma, the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, there is swelling inside the airways. This also causes excess production of mucous. The combined effect of swelling and mucus production is that the passage of air gets obstructed. This makes breathing difficult. A whistling sound or wheezing is often heard in such patients. Often the patient gets cough due to this obstruction of the airways. This cough is a reflex of the body to get rid of the excess mucous in the airways. A sense of tightness or heaviness is felt in the chest. One cannot expand the chest fully while inhaling. This is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea.
Signs And Symptoms
- Recurrent episode of paroxysmal dyspnoea (difficulty in breathing).
- The breathing is laboured, with a wheezing sound, mainly on expiration.
- Asthma attacks often occur in the early hours of morning (when there is no immediate precipitating cause). During the attack patients often prefers to sit then lie down.
Homeopathy for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, you will be able to live a disease-free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines for asthma, along with the symptoms when they are used-
Ipecac: Ipecac is used in treating asthma, where the patient experiences symptoms like heaviness and tension around the chest area. Sudden wheezing, suffocation is experienced followed by other symptoms like motions, vomiting and gagging. Cough remains constant, and the chest gets filled up with phlegm. Cold and perspiration is also likely to be experienced. A patient may feel as if a lump is present in the chest. Increased salivation is also indicated.
Arsenicum: Arsenicum is an efficient homeopathic medicine, which treats asthma attacks, which take place after midnight. The patient is anxious, restless, and cannot sleep because of the fear of being suffocated. In such cases, the patient dozes off a bit, and wakes up with great burning sensation and sore feeling in the chest. Arsenicum is prescribed during chronic stages of asthma, usually in elderly people.
Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used when asthma attacks occur due to gastric disorders and during simple spasmodic asthmas. People who consume an excess of caffeine or alcohol are more likely to experience such attacks. A constricting feeling in the lower chest region may be experienced. These attacks commonly occur during the morning.
Kali Bichromicum: This homeopathic medicine is used is asthmatic patients where the asthma attacks occur because of potashes. The attacks generally occur between three to four a.m. in the morning. The patient gets compelled to rise from sleep and sit up in order to breathe. A stringy yellow mucus may be produced, and the patient feels a lack of air in his chest.
Natrum Sulphuricum: This is another effective medicine for treating asthma. The symptoms of asthma treated with this medicine get worse in damp weather. Most asthma attacks occur with a rattling sensation being felt in the chest. Bowel movement may become loose after this type of asthma attack. Alcohol and aerated drinks make the symptoms even worse. Such attacks are common in the morning with the production of a green mucus.
Homeopathy has no side effects and treats the underlying cause of asthma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!