Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj KYour feedback matters!
I am so thin, I eat more than my friends but I am not gaining energy for the food I am eating, but they are increasing fat, which type of foods should I eat to grow to fat, all every person should decrease fat but for me should increase fat, I have asthma problem may be I am thinking this is one of the reason.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
When I talk with my gf. Why my penis erect quickly and a fluid starts flow from my penis? Is it normal? What shall I do?
I am 57 years age suffering from Diabetic and BP but both are under control. I have this problem since last 5 years. As I contacted Dentist regarding lower jaw. They suggest me remove all for implant of 06 tooth is it ok the cost is worrying me Is it ok for Diabetic and BP patient.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from sex addiction. I think most of adulteration suffered from this addiction and I can't even control more than one day. My body is going weak day by day, I am feeling anxiety, guily, shame and I can't even think with open mind. Most of the days in weak I feel depressed and If this addiction toward masturbation wouldn't stop then my whole future will be vanish. And I promise you if you help to this problem and my addiction is gone forever. I will be a better person and for this I will try harder and abdicate everything. So plss help me.
Since last 7-8 years in every summers during march to sept. My both feet are swelling & after taking a rest during nights & keep them high ten night I found them ok. Any problem. I am 51 years old male & having a long sitting job at duty.
Hi, I want to know what are the symptoms of lower level of acid reflux. And what are the causes of it. I am having problem of indigestion always why don't know and recently done gall stones surgery before this and after surgery also I was suffering from same problem it is indigestion. Pls advice me what to do. I don't feel hungry and if I had food then there will be problem of indigestion.
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Suffering form erectile dysfunction since 1 year tensed now to do? No feelings no attraction very low attraction.
Actually im masturbating daily once or 2 days once. Im trying to control myself to reduce it to weekly once. But I can not able to reduce it. Will it affect me. If I do daily.
Doctor I have problem of a swollen vein appeared in the shaft of penis. Suddenly in morning after vigorous masturbation I saw this. Before that the swollen vein was not in the shaft. The swollen vein is a cord like structure in circular on the shaft under glans and swollen like bump towards right. It is without pain, spongy, in showing white colour without pain but quite uncomfortable and scary. It appears after morning erection and disappears in the middle of the day. It has been since last 3 weeks. There is no other complication. Please suggest how to normalise it and will it be able to cause any problem in future for married/sexual life?
I am suffering from ulcerative colitis. My biopsy results are acute on chronic non specific colitis. Please refer me some treatment or any cure for this disease in ayurveda or allopathy or homeopathy.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.