Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagaraj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajYour feedback matters!
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
For eg. I have black spots on ma face it is from 3 months what is the solution and I also have pimples Which face pak I want two use.
Everyone wants a clear, flawless skin. However, not everyone is blessed with such skin. Most of us find ourselves fighting against pimples, dark spots, acne scars, etc. from time to time. The good news is that even if you weren’t born with clear skin, there are treatments that can give you the glow you dream of. Snow Cell Therapy is one such form of skin treatment.
This type of therapy aims at removing toxins from your body and in turn whitening your skin. It can even out dark spots, lower the impact of dark lips and help treat age spots, dark circles and other such skin flaws. Additionally, it offers a long-term solution to wrinkles. However, it cannot be used to treat skin problems caused by hormonal issues such as acne. This is because it does not influence hormone levels in the body.
Snow cell therapy involves the use of glutathione that must be injected into the skin. Glutathione is a naturally occurring element that is produced by the body, but in very low amounts. It also contains minerals that boost the levels of Vitamin C and a number of other amino acids. This injection must be given intravenously. The injection is administered with quick impacts that quickly distributes the medicine throughout the body. Delivering medication in this way makes the therapy more effective than other skin whitening techniques such as pills and topical creams.
When undergoing snow cell therapy, it is essential to consult a certified dermatologist. This is because this form of therapy may have a few side effects if not performed correctly. You must ensure that fresh needles are used so as to avoid the transmission of diseases. In some cases, patients who are injected with the medication more than thrice a week may complain of stomach aches. Long-term use of this medication may also cause skin malignancy, rashes and hives.
Overall, this form of treatment has a high success rate. The results are not only quick, but are also permanent. However, to maintain the effects of the treatment, follow-up visits may be required. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!