Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj D ShetYour feedback matters!
How make my lips red. My lips r black. I won't smoke. How can I control that black lips? I want to make my lips red. Or I want to remove that blackness in lips.
I have fair fair color but due to sunlight n dust color getting some dark n my hips color got dark also so tell me something for my hips color n feet finger n hand .what should I do ? Doctor .
Hello doctor my self pinku I am 34 year old man today I have used face pack with white chik and apply 15 min in my face and wash simple water them allergies in my face what should I do please tell me doctor.
Mai 27 years, ki hu meri left breast me pain hota, h aur bhot sagging v h kya, ye cancer k symptom h kya kru. please tell me.
I am 20 years old I want to make my face clean from pimples Nd dark spots. Nd also want to fair. So what is the solution on it.
Hi I am 28 years male from mumbai. I have hairball issue and I am facing acne problem on my forehead, Behind ears, back and shoulders. Pls recommended me to recover soon as I am planning to get married soon.
If too much facial has become a matter of embarrassment, It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need. Here are some ways you can control excess facial hair:
- Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
- Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
- Hide it: some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
- Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
Hello doctor. I have lipoma in my body. Stomach, backside, leg, stomach side. Some lipoma size big some small. Its increasing numbers and size. I m really worried about this. Please tell me whats treatment. How to avoid increase the numbers lipoma. Second one existing one how to reduce the size. Actually its not painful. But some time its 2 cm big. Please help me doctor. Which medicine good for me without surgery.
My skin got discoloured and I used hhsone and after I left it that got retrieved. I use besan packs, turmeric and tocan -b soap but in vain.
I am 22 years old. I am facing blackheads and whiteheads problems a lot. I have tried many lotions and medicines but not sure of its working. I want to stop them. How to avoid them by a healthy diet and do suggest a cure for it. Thank you.
I am 22 years old female and unmarried. I was thin. 2 years back I started gaining weight and got stretch marks around my lower body parts. My height is 5.5" and I am now nearly 46 kg. I am now maintaining a constant health. But I want to gain weight too. The main problem is previously remain stretch marks and also always there are some new stretch marks arising in my thigh area though I am maintaining a constant health. So please guide.
Hi Team, Since from childhood my skin was fair but after 8th to 9th standard my skin has comes with some black heats & now am at 24 age. Skin looking blackish. Now m trying face wash of garner & also using same brand cream. I just want to know that what should I do & how I can apply it in my lifestyle.
PRP is a latest, state-of-the-art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How PRP works?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system
- Autologous (from patient's own blood)
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively
The Science of PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
Who should not have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!