Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj D ShetYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. I have some white colour dark spot at my hand on back side since 10 years. That spot are increasing at my hand. Please give me suggestion how I can fix this problem?
Hi I have a 1 month old baby. He has got neck fold rash on right side of the neck. Please suggest what can be done fir the rash. Any home remedy or oil or any rash cream please suggest.
I want to glow up my face and also I have blackspot under my eyes. So please give me a suggestion to improve my face colour and reduce my blackspot. My skin type is oily skin.
Sir/ma'am three days ago I lifted up heavy dumbbell so suddenly a I got some sound from my wrist like something is cracking it is paining a lot but I can move my wrist so what to do please help I want to get rid of pain fast.
Please suggest diet to avoid Anal fissure? I am not taking maida products. Used to drink 4 ltrs of water daily. Drinks coconut water daily. U sed to have fruits juices and salads on daily basis. Still the same persists that too heart taking pain. duphalac syrup .am taking at bed time. Avoids lemon, buttermilk ,curd .Please suggest what else to do as I am completely fed up with this life taking issue. Also, Please tell me, is this problem problematic w.r.t marriage. Surgery advisable or not? Since I am not at all ready for surgery. What are the pros and cons after surgery?
I am a 38 years old man, I have some black spots on my nose please tell me a permanent solution to clear it.
After shaving pubes she has got bumps and a few small pimples. And also she said she may be having some ingrown hairs and is causing her a bit of irritation its her first time. Please suggest what should she do?
A muscular bead has been developed around her anus before a year almost ,now it troubles her by a soft pain. What is this and what should she does for this?
Hello I am 19 years old. My chin colour is black is compared to cheeks and forehead. It is due to razor at early agw. It from 3 4 years. Please give me suggestion that how it will be removed. Thank you.
Hi I have lots of pimples on my face which us causing me irritation in my skin. Black marks are also there now.
Doctor I have dark colour lips from very long. Which seems so embarrassing. Please solve my problem to. Have pink rosy lips so that the lipstick may not be required.
I have problem of under eye bag. Is there any way for its treatment. Please provide me a good way thanks.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies