Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraj C. HombalYour feedback matters!
I have stomach pain for over seven days. What should do I? I have headache for over five days. What should do I?
I am 26 year old mother of two daughters. I have migraine since 6 months. Please tell me the causes and treatment for this? And permanent solution to cure it?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student. I am 25 years old. I have under age. I want to gain weight. How is it possible?
I am having herpes for the past one and half months. Had regular consultation with a leding skin specialist. Was om intense medication intially like travexal 500, valeve 1000, pepiflam, gopan dsr, pregablin 300, and ointments including calamin in this period. Though the pain at the hip region where the main problem exists, it is sill paining considerably, and I am not able to evn wear a banian or shirt and pant. With the result I am fully stucuk at home. At present I am only taking pregablin300, and dont'know how long this will continue. At sleep I have to sleep on one side only. In view of this, I am not able to meet anybody. My wife has to do all the outside work including shopping since we live alnoe. This is a depressing situation. I really neeed some advice on better medication and ointmnt, and advice as to how to keep cool, since, it seems it will take 3 to 4 months for me to get cured, and it is a hopelss situation. Thanking you profusely and with very best wishes.
Hi i'm suffering frm depression nd anxiety disorder frm past many years. So I consulted a doctor nd some medications has been prescribed frm d doctor and are has follows Waklert 50 mg Nexito 10mg Lonazep. 25 mg Me feeling bit OK now after started medications but I feel more pain in d lower parts of d stomach after starting medication.
M having a tooth pain I shown to Dr. he told it is due to cavities he said to do fillings of teeth. Is dental fillings safe for teeth m also having sensation in teeth.
I have the problem in my tooth. Every time when I brush the blood comes .I have the problem for past 1 month. I don't know how to take care of it.
Hello doctor I am taking sotret 20 MG for nearly 1 months but I have not seen in significant and degrees of acne on my face as the breakouts are continue for about a month and they are not stopping I am taking 20 MG sotretTablet once a day but I think that tablet is not working for me so kindly doctor help me short out with this problem and tell me what should I do now will I will I will continue the tablets or else I must discontinue? I will be happy and thankful if you answer my question!
My mother, aged 78, has been diagnosed with ca pancreas with liver and peritoneal metastasis. She has gross ascites, which is presumed to be due to the malignancy. She had developed jaundice about 2 months ago and underwent ERCP / MRCP with introduction of stent in the CBD, which was blocked due to a growth. Doctors have advised against chemotherapy and suggested a palliative approach with symptom management. Considering this, is there any way the quality of life can be improved by home care etc.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.