Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nagamani PindikuraYour feedback matters!
Hi ab mujhe full hat pair dard hore kamar k upar wale side may full dard hora full weakness dikhre aur fever aye jaisa dekhra ar hum ne fever k tablet bhi leta hun but phir bhi kaam ni hora aur pet may left wale side may bhi dard hora aur mere date 1 ko hi thi iska kya matlab h main pregnant hun aur kya my date say phele test kar sakhte hun toh mujhe pata chalega ki may pregnant hun ya nai ?.
The december- january cycle was perfect 28 days but then the problem started I got down in 14 days on january 25 and now again after the 14 days on 12 feb blood came through my vagina and then stopped on 13 feb no blood. On 14th feb 2-3 drops of blood came. N today morning also 1 drop came. There is also swelling in my genital area and I am overweight too.
I am having sex with my gf this month for first time I'll use condom as protection but I am still worry to be safer side I wanna give her contraceptive pill also so please tell me how tat pill should be used and for one time only or how many days continuously she has to take tat tablet for not getting pregnant at all at any cost, because I don't want to take any chance please guide me correctly so tat I can follow tat method with her but let me be sure tat she will not get pregnant at all.
My menstrual cycle irregular tim not at a time, so my question is can I conceive the baby easily or not USG is already done report is that many follicles are there.
Sir my wife is having soo much pain in ovaries. We have taken some medical treatment. But it doesn't works. Now some of the people told mee that there must be chances of cancer. I want too know that she is having cancer or not soo for this thing what test I should prefer. N how can she come out from that prblm. Pls ans my question soo I can. Go for the further treatment. She has too much pain.
I am 38 years old, I like to drink wife cum while sex, foreplay, it's harmful for me, give me suggestions.
I get white discharge and my periods are also late. I feel like periods are coming bt it is always white discharge is it normal pls help.
Kya pregnancy k douran sugarcane aur anaar khana acha rehta hai? Which fruits are mostly she have to eat?
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old female. Meri marriage KO 1year ho gya h. Lekin main conceive nahi ho pa rahi hu. Treatment chal raha h Dr. Ne egg. Ka size pahle kam bataya tha but ab normal (Rt. Ovary 15?15.4, Lt. Ovary 22?22.9 Endometrail Thickness 9.0) bataya h. And Dr. Ne bataya h ki follicle rupture nahi hota h till last day Dr. Ne glycomet 500 one month and fertomid 100 five days ke liye di h. Kya ye medicine rupture ke liye Best h please advise Kya main ab conceive ho paugi Thanks.
My wife is suffering from perpetual illness. Perpetual tiredness. Since last month. Sometimes if she has anything that tends her to vomit. Is it a symptom of pregnancy?
Hi, this question is regarding myself. My periods started on 24th of this month. Just few days before my periods started we had unprotected sex. Now periods is not going well and m also feeling nauseated. Is there any chances that I may be pregnant. Or this is happening due to hormonal changes.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
Normal delivery or vaginal delivery is when childbirth takes place without the use of any vacuum extraction or forceps. It is basically when a woman goes into labour without the use of any other external drugs which induce labour. C-Section or rather caesarean section is basically when a baby is delivered surgically via an incision in the mother’s abdomen. This is usually performed when a normal delivery can put the child’s or the mother’s health at risk. It is also performed when you are expecting twins or rather multiples.
Why Normal Delivery is preferred over C-Section Delivery?
- One of the major benefits of having a normal delivery over a C-Section is that the former leads to a shorter hospital stay as there is no major surgery involved. If there is no surgery involved then obviously the risks associated with it, such as, permanent scarring, severe bleeding, septic infection, are completely eliminated.
- Reaction to anaesthesia is another thing that one must consider and it is the most crucial difference between a normal and a C-Section delivery. As C-Section is basically a surgery, the mother is administered an anaesthetic to numb the pain. Sometimes, even spinal anaesthesia is used and the side effects of it include: back pain, prolonged numbness or weakness, shortness of breath and in extreme cases, even maternal morbidity (death during pregnancy).
- After C-Section delivery, there can be a severe loss of blood leading to hysterectomy (permanent removal of the uterus).
- The best reason to avoid a non-planned C-Section is because, once a C-Section has been done then there is a potential risk of having all your future deliveries done via C-Section.
- A research has shown that women who deliver via C-Section are less likely to start early breastfeeding as the recovery time from a surgery is pretty high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.