Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagalathaYour feedback matters!
My Son is 18 Months old, when he was 12 months old Hepatitis- A vaccine's first does given and as per the chart we should give the 2nd dose on 18 months. (chart provided by appollo chennai). So I just wanted to know whether we should give him when on extract age of 18 months old or what is the max age for giving Hepatitis - A vaccine's 2nd does.
My 20 months baby is due for vaccination. Can anyone please tell me if pentaxim (painless) is still available with any Paediatric doctor in Pune?
Today I put vaccination for my 4 months baby. He has no fever after vaccination. Is it mean the medicine not working into the body?
Hi my baby is 5 month old. He is having cold, stomach And ear pain. I am giving him sinarest af and domstal and colimex drop and deep ear drop suggested by my doctor. But I have not seen any improvement in my child I am giving him 3 times a day. Please suggest some thing to me.
My child is 4 years & 8 month old boy his weight 15 kg, height is approximately 3 feet 6 inch he don't want to eat anything excepts milk we are giving - pediasure 2-3 times and he love to drink only milk 3-4 times in a day he is very thin and I am always worried his health request to you please guide me. Thanking you
Mera 10 month kaa beta he kal raat se ushe ulti dast ho rhi he, kuch bhi dete he to vomating ho jati he, ushe relyte your enterogemina ab thk diya he par aaram nhi he, please suggest.
My 4 months new born baby girl has suffer from fever from since this morning. Can I give her paracetamol if than how. Please suggest me your valuable treatment because hospital has closed today.
My cousin sister is 8 years old, from last 7-8 months I have observing different changes in her behavior. She do not gell up with kids at school, apart from that, she have even started getting jealous with the others, if her parents give attention to some other child, though she is the only child. As per what I have observed, the jealousy or insecurity she faces is with the child of same gender (ex. If her parents gifts anything to any girl, she starts crying loud, or even if they talk to any other kid politely, even then there is a trouble.(i have not seen the same for the other sex). I am very much worried because few months back, it never happened & now this thing is at its pace.
My 6 month old baby is detected with lactose intolerant. Doctor suggest lactose free milk isomil but she is not taking formula milk accept mothers milk. Please suggest.
My 2.5 Yrs old twins are not eating good food. Just plain rice and because of that constipation problem. Stomach pain very frequent. How can I improve their immune system. They have just started schooling. They do not take dry fruits, fruits,vegetables etc ect please advise.
I am giving semi solid food to my 6 months baby. And we are using plastic spoon for it. So do we need to sterilized every time?
My daughter 2 year old has hair on her lips. Kindly tell me what can I apply so that it will get removed.
My son age 6 years high fever for 2 days with shivering sometimes is in cefuroxime and paracetamol 5ml three times a day also has cough. My question is how long we have to give this medicine to him.
My daughter is 2 months old .I don't have enough breast milk. So I feed her with formula milk lactodex. But now due to some reason I can't afford formula milk can I give her cow milk. Please help me.
Hello, My son just turned 5 in December. He speech is otherwise normal other than few words/alphabets for example he says 'La (in hindi)' in place of 'Ra (in Hindi)' does it require any medical intervention.
Respected sir My son is 3 year old and last two month some small grains leaving on his face. As per opinions of skin specialist we have done laser but, after few days grains again back. Photo of his face also attach for your info and get best medical advise. thanks you.
My baby is suffering from Loose motions followed by red spots on her upper body n hands. This is happening every alternate week past 3 months. I have shown her to 5 different pediatric n 1 homeopathy doctor but no use. Her motions are still there and they are sticky / mucous n red spots are reappearing every now n then. What can this be?
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.