Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagalakshmi SYour feedback matters!
My dermatologist has prescribed me reju glow face wash for oily and acne prone skin. Is it safe to use as it contains glyceric acid and salicylic acid and it is winter so should I use or not.
My mother who is 73 has been suffering from herpes for 4 years now she got from her forehead which turned to neuralgia n has effected her eye which doctors say might lead to glaucoma. That area is very sensitive a slight breeze is intolerable and shes always in pain. We have tried going to different doctors tried homeo too but all in vain please advice is Botox a good therapy and if it's not why so? Thanks you.
I am suffering from skin problems. When I bath or wash face the neck goes redness and itching. Sometimes its very irritating please suggests me the right treatment. How I solve the problems.
I have pimple on my face and dark spots too I am using many medicine and cream but no effect of it please suggest me?
मेरे पुत्र को मलत्याग के समय अक्सर खून आने की शिकायत रहती है और गुदाद्वार पर खुजली भी चलती है। क्या यह बवासीर के लक्षण है? उसकी आयु 2 वर्ष 7 माह है और उसे कब्ज़ की शिकायत भी रहती है हालांकि उसे दही, दूध, केला, खीरा आदि भी सही मात्र में दिया जाता है।
I have an oily skin. Will Himalayas cucumber soap reduce the amount of oil on my face? This oiliness dulls my face.
Hi doctor, Pimples or acnes are coming on my face from the past 3 or 4 years. It is still continuing but it is not intense as before but now what's the problem with me is that my face is rough and uneven (like tarred road as my friends says) is there any possible treatment to reduce the unevenness on my face, if yes how much will it cost?
Hi I am 20 years old and mere beard ke hairs white hone shuru hogye hai kafi ho gye hai please mujhe koi medicine btao jis se beard ke hair white na ho aur ho ske toh white bi black ho jaye?
My thighs rub against each other, that area has become dark and some big blackheads type small holes are developed on that area so what should I do to cure these blackheads on my inner thighs.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.