Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagalakshmi SYour feedback matters!
My skin is very dull.& pimples rash have in my face. My face is very oily. And my skin is very dark.
Hello. I am dark in colour. N I feel very embarrassed when my friends tease me regarding my colour. So please help me with any cream or ointment to become slightly fair.
I am 28 years old having vegetarian diet but having problem of lipoma on my hands and thighs. Please suggest as it is growing day by day and even new new are emerging.
I have black spots and pimples on my back and their are irritation and it's all over my back. And I try many creams and dusting powder but it doesn't work.Please tell.
My going to dark and thin. So can I get glow in my face in this summer season. Suggest me diet or other thinks from wich I can mention my face glow.
I always get rashes on my skin. I have avoided all the foods like brinjal, coconut etc. But still I have this problem. I have to take a tablet called okacet everyday from past 5 years I have this problem. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
Starting from the back and shoulder it started spreading towards the hand and the size is growing day by day and its painful I wish if I could send the pics , its like bubbles which happens after hot oil touches the skin. Really worried, need help?
Sir, I am 22 years old, I got white colour patches on my lip and hands, can you please give me suggestion to stop that disease?
Hi I am 23 year old, recently married woman. Yesterday I accidentally got struck to the corner of dressing table door. It hit right in the center just above the butt on lower back. And I had blood in my stool a few minutes back. I also haven't got my periods since 2 months. Please help m bit scared.
-Popping or scratching acne can leave scars
Natural home remedy using aloe vera and Turmeric:
1. Take an aloe vera leaf
2. Peel the outer green covering
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Mix half tsp pure turmeric powder.
5. Apply the gel 2 times a day
6. Leave it for 30 minutes
7. Wash it off
Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk:
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk
5. Mix Well
6. Apply on the affected area
Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil.
On my face many darkspots like pigmentation , blackhead and whitehead what can I do please suggest home remedies.
I have pimples and dark circles on my face and I used many cream please tell me name of good medicine.
Please help for lipoma treatment I have one lipoma like small ball but now much of small bolls in my body.
Hi. My son 4.6 years old. He was very fair before but nowadays his skin becoming dry and dark. I am using Himalaya moisture soap but still skin looks dry. Suggest me what to do. Or any good soap.
I am fat what to do, my neck is dark what to do I tried skin light cream it works but it again comes it is very darkneck please give me suggestion and any available cream are anything.
Sir I am having dark patches on my cheeks from 2 years. And I think it is increasing. I have applied melamine for few days then stopped. My age 24.
I have some spots on my face. Can you please suggest the way toh lighten this spots on my chin. And I also want a glowing skin. Please help me out.
I am suffering from some face problem before one month, and aslo a dark circle is coming near eyes. And so many pimple are growing on my face again and again. Pls suggest me what should I do?
home remedies for fungal infections
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oil
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of
hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas