Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How to get fuller cheeks and make a face meatier (get rid of bony cheeks.). I have been using specs for past 22 year. It made my face ugly.
I have red spots on my face because of food energy. So what should I do to remove the spots permanently.
I am pissed of my facing condition. Acne, dark spots, broken skin, holes too. What should I do? Please help me.
Hello sir my age 20 My skin colour is very dull and black. How I can fair. please refer night cream name. And how I can care skin.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back , used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do I have red eyes for 3 days.
I have acne on my face ad these acne remains marks n spot on my face what should I do. My skin is oily.
I am a 27 years old female. I'M having this boil on my leg. Its causing xtreme pain n also the surrounding area had become red n swollen. M applying fucibet ointment n having signoflam pain killer from past 3 days but still thers a lot of pain. Please tell.
Hello, Is sweet almond oil is safe to apply it on face, Does it whitens the skin? If yes tell me some tips how to apply it. Thank you.
I am 35 years old, married, for the last one week there is blood coming out with my stools when I go to toilet, even previously I used to get this problem but after 2 to 3 days it used to stop. Is there any problem please advice and if yes to which type of doctor I should go to.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.