Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nagajyothi D KYour feedback matters!
My father is having a tongue and mouth ulceration, for past many year, many doctors have already been consulted, some had asked to consult dental doctor but still the problem persist. Kindly advise what treatment is required in this and why it happens?
My sister often gets mouth ulcers (large in quantity) along with swelling of gums and lips. She has tried homeopathic medication. But this repeats very frequently. What should she do?
I have had scaling on my teeths and had removed all the plaque present on it. But in a month plaque is again coming back on my teeths. I brush 2 times day and flosh once by plax. Still plaque is sticking around. So can anyone help me please to stop this.
I was having celin (vitamin c) tablets by just keeping in my mouth. And after a week ive got sores and red ness in my mouth and at the tip of my tongue! Its is because of those tablets that ive got sores and redness or something else? What should I do?
Hi doctor on 16th march i have remove tooth, 15 days completted eventhough mild pain and head ache, i thing nervous system have any suffering
I am 27 year old. Main guthka khata tha. Jiski wajah se mera muh kam khulta hai. Please upaye bataye.
How does take care of my teeth by the black dot on tooth and which food to requires to take in food.
Im experiencing bad smell while sneeze and also bad odour in mouth, im brushing gently and rinse with mouthwash too, gv me some remedies.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.