Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagajyothiYour feedback matters!
Apart from aiding weight loss, it protects from various heart diseases and other life threatening illnesses.
Any activity that gradually gets the heart rate up enhances immune system improves metabolism and regulates hormone levels is good.
Sir I'm 18 yr's old in summer days my forehead is looking black and my face is dry please give me a good suggestion my face is looking fair.
I am 24 years old woman. My lower belly fat increased day by day. How to reduce my fat? My wait Is 47kg. And height 150cm.
I am 24 years older but I look so slim, I want to gain some weight, please tell me some solution, I eat a lot but still not gaining it. Please help me in this thing.
My homeopathic Dr. said that its impossible to regain all black hairs that turned white today. We only can do to its certain limit. I still have 30% white hair. Is it true.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I use aloe vera regularly as I am suffering from hair loss. I apply it and leave it for 1 hr approx. I wash it with normal water and don't use shampoo. Is that ok or should I use shampoo?
Sir. I am suffering from severe inferiority complex. I can not bear that complex. I am getting suicidal thoughts. So please suggest any famous psychologist in hyderabad. Please.
I am 23 year old and I am suffering from pimples on my face and my back can you please suggest me some medicine to overcome from the pimples and spots too.
I am 19 years old boy and unable to walk for a long distance and tired of running. please tell me some measure.
I have fasting nearly 16 hours everyday but after breaking fast I don't feel thirsty, Due to fast my lips are dry, feeling very hungry but why i don't need water as that is very essential for human health. please advise.
Hello Doctor's I have a problem of getting loose motions every 8-10 days what is the solution of it Is it by taking honey I am. Taking very balanced diet but why is this problem occurring more & more.
For my anxiety problem my doctor prescribed me Inderal and Lonazep MD 0.25mg For 15days. Should I take this medicines? As I heard that these medication will be addicted to my health as soon as I'll stop taking this I may suffer from serious heart beats, breathing problem and also may increase my anxiety level. Please suggest about this.
10 tips for how to sleep better:
1. Rest in cozy comfort:
A quality mattress, soft blankets and cool temperature will reduce annoying distractions (too hot! achy back!) and help you relax.
2. Turn on some soothing sounds: use a sound machine or a fan to drown out what may be preventing you from falling asleep within 15 minutes of laying down.
3. Complete darkness:
If your room isn’t completely dark, consider a sleep mask—this will also increase your natural production of melatonin, which is not only a great sleep inducer but a great cancer fighter as well (study).
4. Snooze-inducing smells: wearing lavender lotion or using a diffuser with lavender essential oil may help you hit deep sleep sooner. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of lavender? ahhh…
5. Turn off tech at least 1 hour before going to bed. Then, keep lights dim and read or meditate to let your body naturally make some sleepy melatonin (the hormone that is produced as it gets dark out, and regulates sleep and wake cycles).
6. Skip or reduce caffeine. Caffeine not only prevents many folks from falling asleep at night initially, but it can also decrease the amount of restful sleep that happens at night (study). If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, try decaf, herbal tea or keep it to one cup very early in the morning.
7. Go easy on the alcohol: Alcohol feels like a sedative at first because it slows down motor and brain function, leaving us feeling relaxed and worry-free. But, as it’s metabolized, acetaldehyde is produced, which acts like a stimulant in our bodies. This is what wakes us up in the wee hours of the morning unable to get the rest we need. So for a good night’s sleep, peel back on the alcohol and drink it earlier and with food (or not at all).
8. No nicotine: Nicotine is similar to caffeine in that it’s a stimulant and may cause insomnia. And even once you fall asleep, you’ll have decreased slow wave sleep, which means it’s less restorative (study). Tough love: stop smoking. Period. (i adore you too much not to say this.)
9. Exercise: Try to fit in 20-30 min of moderate exercise daily, but make sure to do it several hours before bed. Ideally, 20-30 minutes of cardio in the morning with some restorative yoga in the afternoon.
10. Clear your mind: If you’re tossing and turning after switching the lights off, you may need to hit the reset button on your mind. Here are a few things to try. Before going to bed, journal—jot it all down. You could also try a guided meditation. If you can’t fall asleep after lying in bed for 15 minutes, get up and do something relaxing for 15-30 minutes before returning to bed. Don’t give up. You’ll find a strategy that works for you.