Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Erectile dysfunction often caused due to a physical problem that affects blood flow to the penis which prevent erection.
Erectile dysfunction is a quite common problem than one may think. It mostly occurs between the age of 40-70, however, many young men also experience this. It can happen at any age and may occur just once or repeatedly and caused due to either stress or fatigue or bad interpersonal relationship.
Most hurting conditions. No medicine works on permanent basis
Treatment using stem cells has shown great promise.
As stem cells are harvested from patients own body, there is no risk of any transmissible infection or tissue rejection by your body. For the treatment of erectile dysfunction, adult stem cells are used and are isolated from your bone marrow or the adipose (fat) tissue.
Stem cells medicine or therapy is rapidly expanding and highly promising field. Preclinical work on stem cells for the treatment of erectile dysfunction provide a potential cure rather than providing mere relief from the symptoms.
Currently clinical trials are going on for finding the cure of diseases in many infertility clinics however, being a new concept it will take some time for getting worldwide acceptance over traditional medical practices.
How to cure lower back pain forever. My back connected to tail bone had always got the pain. When there is pain on the sides of back then the respective legs, knees and hip also have the stressed or elongated pain.
I am a student and in last 1 year my weight have gone down from 55 kg to 50 kg and I am feeling very tired. Please help me.
If we take sprouted dal in then morning will it help in getting the glucose level down. As I am a diabetic patient.
While having lunch or dinner, what is more preferable with Indian Gujarati foods i.e. Water or buttermilk? And are there any adverse effects of buttermilk when one is reducing weight? Or Are there any adverse effect of drinking water while having lunch or dinner?
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.