Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nagabhushana. MYour feedback matters!
while in full abdomen sonography the checker found a little stone on my left kidney. Please suggest some meds or a routine I should follow.
I have too much of itching in my anus, especially after I pass out stool in the morning, motion is always clear, no constipation etc, I am a vegetarian, I do put for relief quadriderm ointment but no significant relief.
Hi, Some times for my brother toilet is not coming. Previously he was diagnosed with same and after one day he was able to get the toilet today also he has seen the same issue. How need to be contact for this what is the reason? One week back he had kidney test and doctor told that there was increase in kidney size and he had given some tablets. What is the reason for this. He used to take pain killers. Does it is the reason?
Preventive measures for kidney stones and other diseases like. Fiabities, asthma, red eyes an the major stuff the pimples?
How many years can a patient stay in stage 3 ckd without going into further stage by following good diet and lifestyle. Recently I got to know that my father has got ckd stage 3. Without entering stage 1 or 2! Why!
why my 4 yr son only urinated once a day on the last 5 days. He has mild autism n still wearing diapers all day. For example yesterday he was urinated on 7 am, today he was urinated on 9 am. I knew exactly because I change his diapers and bathed him. I think he is doing it on purposed, there is no bad symptom like fever or fussing. Drink n act like usual, but I can feel his stomach is bloated and once peeing it will be lots but the color is a bit yellowish. But his poop are normal (once a day). I tried to convinced him to pee and took off the diaper, but he insist to wore the diaper and will pee once he can not hold it anymore. Should I visit a doctor?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
Sir I have a problem in my urinary bladder my age is 23 it was happens in summer only my symptoms is 1st paining in lower abdominal and my testis will be so tight and also paining then later my body full of sweating and I passing urine it will so paining like burning and also passing urine it self coming out like a white thick fat it's so burning I was sitting in bathroom in 20 to 25 minutes with droply passing urine this is my problem please give any solution of this.?
Every morning when I walk. I hv pre cum at urethra. While sleeping I hv erection. When I masturbate. Till 2 or 3 hours I suffer some precum aT urethra.
My father (age 50) had cervical laminectomy four months ago and had urine infections 2-3 times and also he is on antidepressants from 4 months. But now his penis size is shrinking. He had noticed it from 3 months. What can be the cause? What it can be?
During scan I was told I am having beginning prostate now I am finding little difficult to pass urine some times as if the passage is choked I am 52 years male diabetes for 11 years and bp for 15 years. please suggest some alopathic or ayurveda medicine.
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.