Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nagabhushana. MYour feedback matters!
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
I am getting pain at rectum and penis at tip of penis. I have done CT scan, Urine culture, testicles sonography and complete blood test but all are normal. Urologist told me I have prostate problem and urine infection but in all the report it was normal. I have taken sildoo, Alfoo and some antibiotics tablets but this issue is never been resolved. I will be getting marry in a month. Can any one please help me in this issue. Now I am taking ayurvedic tablets chandrapraha sati 2 tab twice a day with some antibiotics tablets which was given by GP. I am getting more stress due to the pain and I do not want my marry should be affected by this. please help.
Urology problem while urinating it burns a lot since 5 years im facing this problem please help me out with this problem as its too heavy burning sensation its too tuff to go to urine.
I have a problem of fissure for 10 years and no bleeding occur. But in upper of anus there is a small small pumps .and I feel burning when constipation occur and some time itching. Give advice.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.