Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagabhushan.K.NYour feedback matters!
My friend asked that his face was so oily he always washed it with water and use different type of creams and many more please give solution of oily face.
1) scalp hygiene - wash your hair regularly with anti dandruff shampoo/ketoconazole shampoos.
2) foot care - make sure you dry the area between the toes and wear washed and dried socks. You can put an antifungal powder inside your socks. This will keep your feet free from fungus.
3) moisturizing and applying a sunscreen - is important even on cloudy days.
Keep in mind the above tips and enjoy the monsoons.
I am 62 years Male. I have itching problem on testicles for the last one year. Itching happens only during urination. Infact I have prostate Gland enlargement problem for which I am taking Silodal 8 mg tab.
I am 22 year of age recently I infected by chicken pox, now there are too many black spotted show in my body. Please give a right medicine to clear black spot.
Sir what is the reason for dark lips and dry lips ,how can it be made to some what of red and healthy with natural remedies? please help.
My wife is suffering with gas problem. In her last sonogram fibroid found in uterus. Doctor asking it's nothing to worry. She was on medication, but problem starts again, when she completed. Sometimes before, someone (who was performing reiki) told that it's intestine problem. My wife has abnormal period & heavy bleeding history, before marriage. She is overweight & under treatment at anjali mukerjee weight loss programmer.. Please guide.
I Am 20 year old, I have oily skin and I got so much pimples on my face, before two years I got cystic acnes so I got laser too, after that I got less acne breakout but still I want concern so that I can get rid from that.
I am 35 years old married and had a son with age 17, past from 3 years there is a lump on my hand with no pain want to get rid of it.
Dear sir, I Am Male 26 Years Old My skin is block from last 6 years from last 2 month am using panderm PLUS cream its good, but skin still brownish so what can I do for white skin and glamours skin.
I have some dark spots on my feet. Firstly some small acne like spots came which had water in it and when I used to rub that it left behind all very dark spots. It inches and the spot does not seem to lighten by anything. The spots have ruined my legs and I tend to hide them please help.
Hey Doctors, I'm having blackheads on my face and dark circles too. So, suggest me some natural ways to get out of these. I have mixed skin type. Suggest me some natural diets and methods for minimizing it or removing it completely from my skin.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.