Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagabhushan.K.NYour feedback matters!
I have a black spots on my face and on my chin and I have also chest problem some times my chest was paining soo much and I feel very vomit what can I do please help me.
I want to know about my sister, her age is 19 he want to look like fair so now she use melacare, it is not satisfy her, kindly tell me which cream ya oil she can use for her fair skin.
I have some pale white colored patches on my face since 2 weeks. They look like dry patches but they do not go off. When I wash my face with soap they are even more visible! I have attached a pic showing them. Http://imgur.com/a/A8xmY http://oi63. Tinypic.com/2cxatyv. Jpg Please tell me What to do!
My eyes are damping with dark circles around my eye. It seems like my eyes are to some extent inside my face? I we watch computer a lot and although I sleep for 7-8 hours, I do sleep and break type sleep. Can I get my back my eyes as if they are normal if yes, then how?
Bad scars on my face how can I get rid out of it? I had used apple cider vinegar but its not so affective from now. Help me with better solutions.
Sir, main yeh janna chahta hu ki mujhe 2-4 white spot ho rahe hai . Inhe kaise roka jaye. Please help me.
I am 52 year male, prostate problem, using dutas-t medicine daily one. Please let me know how many days I have to use the dosage. Urination was a little bit slow and was better after usage of above medicine, are there any better medicines exists. Or advise if homeo or ayurveda is better.
Mujhe ek saal se rectam ,vagina me burning sensation hai after stool. Feet ne bhi burning sensation hai. No plies, fissure urine culture test negetive. Kyon se doctor ko check karau perio bhi theek hai. Muhje GERD ki problem hai jiski medicine le rahi hu. Diet plan se diet le rahi hu.
I have acne and pimple problem on my head. And hairs on my nose. Appearing like blackheads. What should I do?
I am 20 years old. I am in always fear. Fear from world. I look different from others. My skin and hair color is like foreigner. I am in always fair that someone him will called me angrez.
My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the neck so one pediatrician suggest me cluster-gm tube. I applied and redness is absolutely clear but skin gets white which is looking very bad. Then I consult one of my friend dermatologist and she suggest me topisone m cream. Now please suggest should I apply this cream on my baby's skin or not. This time I don't want take a chance. Its very urgent please advice me.
I am 34 years male suffering from skin redness, bumps, itching. It's intermittent and subsides after taking citizen or Allegra. Pls help.
The skin has underlying protein layers, mainly having collagen and keratin. With age, they lose elasticity and the skin begins to sag. This is where facelift gained popularity with various techniques including Botox, chemical fillers, laser beam treatment, and chemical peels. Read on to know how these minimally invasive, economic options work in literally lifting up the face:
- Laser treatment: A beam of laser (usually CO2 laser) is used to make small dots on the skin with normal skin left untouched in between. This causes tightening of the tissue underneath, producing a firmer appearance which can take off years from the appearance.
- Botox: This accidentally discovered neurotoxin is used to treat wrinkles and sagging skin. The sagging areas of the face (usually forehead and nasal folds) are injected with Botox. The wrinkles are gone and the fine lines are lost, and the result can last for up to 8 months.
- Fillers: Chemicals which are naturally present in the skin like hyaluronic acid and collagen extracts are injected into the skin to fill up the underlying skin and produce a fuller, younger appearance. The lower cheeks, corners of the eyes and mouth, and area under the eyes are commonly treated by this method.
- Chemical peeling: The top layer is often peeled off using chemicals so that fresh, younger-looking skin is generated. This also helps in reducing pigmentation, reducing forehead lines, de-tanning, and producing a glowing, radiant, younger-appearing skin. It also can be used in other skin conditions including rosacea.
While each of these is widely popular, they come with a set of potential risks and complications.
- Anaesthetic reaction: Most of the above procedures require local anaesthesia and there could be a reaction to this chemical.
- Hematoma: There could be small hematomas in the underneath layers of the skin, which will take some time but dissolve on its own
- Numbness/tingling: The face has a rich nerve supply, and if any of these are touched, there could be numbness or tingling or even loss of sensation in some cases. While some may improve with time, there also could be permanent damage
- Scarring: In chemical peels, there could be minor incisions and therefore scarring can happen.
- Delayed healing: Depending on the person’s immunity, healing could be delayed, and as it is the face, social and/or professional life can be affected.
- Infection: As with any surgery, chances of infection arise and can be managed with antibiotics.
- Bleeding: As most of these are non- or minimally-invasive, chances of severe bleeding are less but still persist.
- Bruising: The face, in the immediate postop period, can have a bruised appearance, which will improve over 4 to 5 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.