Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NagabhushanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with hair falls since 4 years. I am trying no of medicine for the same but not satisfied. Please suggest some things.
I am seeking my hair volume is decreasing day by day please suggest me something so that I can increase my hair volume.
I heard that bartya carb, a homeopathic medicine is a good su0limit to increase height? What is the dosage that I should follow for using it?
Now a days I am not sleeping at night 10 o clock but in morning 3am I am sleeping. Its happing from last 10 days. Also now I am felling weakness. Now what I do? Please help me.
Hi I am a 20 year old guy. I have a black mark on the side of my nose it looks awkward when I asked my mom about that she told me that when I was a kid I had a disease called Amma. When I asked how to get rid of it some doctor in Lybrate suggested to use coconut malai application. Does it really helps me to get rid of it? If yes please let me know what's a Coconut Malai Application and how often should I use it. Thanks.
Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes
Hello sir I have a gastric problem from some couple of days so what should I do. And what care should I take forward to move out.
I am having pimples on my face and in my body. I had tried many types of medicines, sometimes it will cure but it will become after someday. What should I want to do?
I am 18 years old but still I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. My father's height is 5 feet 6 inches. I have moustache and beard Is there any possibility of increase in my height? If yes, how? Which type of food should I intake?
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.