Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NafeezYour feedback matters!
I'm a single working girl living in Delhi from last 4 years. My breasts are lumpy in nature. Presently I'm on medication, taking treatment of hormonal imbalance. It's been (just) 3 months of the treatment. I've had (sometimes) irregular cycle of my periods, & during those days pain is almost excruciating. From last 6 months I've had a strange problem of having pain in my breasts. Upon (even little) stimulation, I can feel the tingling sensation & afterwards pain. Now lumps are more clear, so clear that I can feel them now & upon touching them pressingly, it hurts, also in one breast (my right one) I feel more pain. Earlier it wasn't like this. I've done the relevant tests done & the reports of those tests (Serum Prolactin, USG breasts & abdomen, TSH, Urine culture & Blood culture) are okay (if not normal) so to speak. Doctor has said it's the issue of hormonal imbalance which is causing this problem of pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. But I'm afraid. I feel fearful of some major physical ailments which might be causing such conditions. I'm so afraid that these days I'm continuously thinking about it. I want to know what can be cause of - pain in the breasts, lumpiness of the breast & (sometimes) irregular periods. & how it can be taken care of? Please provide correct and relevant information.
How to cure pimples and black spots on my face. I need a good face cream that do not show any side effects after using it.
I am 36 years old. I have wrinkles and dark spots on my skin can you please suggest me some cream for it.
My friend is having dark circles under her eyes, they are getting darker and darker. How the are getting darker? What is the solution of it?
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
I have very much oily skin. I can not use any kind of creams, moisturizer, serum in summer season. I can only use serums in winter season. Please help how to improve my skin texture.
My face has some pimples and marks black and not smooth and not white. Whay do I apply for my face so it glows, reduces pimples and make face smooth and white in color.
I am 29 years old, have dry skin, I would like to use an anti aging cream, when I have to use morning or night, if means which one is best ?
Late night sleep due to scared watch YouTube till 2.30 after taking bed rest medicine daily route, Not even 1 km walking office near by go on active so became healthy body stomach out little , migraine and Gas problem, Dark circle on eye ,oily face , pimple light marks on face . Suggest your best option want to changes lifestyle with your help .
I am not fair. I m very dark and I want to be little fair permanently. My skin is oily too so I want you to suggest me some medications to get fairer skin permanently. Sir or mam it's my humble request" please"
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.