Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NafeezYour feedback matters!
Hi, When I go to sunlight my body is getting full of itches and sensations. I am not able to stand in Sunlight. It was there for the last one year. What is the reason and please provide me solution and some medicines. Thanks Harish.
Hi doctor when I have sex while I start intercourse I will cum within a minute sometimes before intercourse while foreplay only il be cumng am very much worried about this I do not drink and smoke also fast food also I eat very rarely but am fat 106kgs and I masturbate very frequently my manhood pennis size is also very small I want to grow it big also am very much worried please give me good solution please help me.
15 days before my wife suddenly faced watery stooling like diarrhea and vomiting, for that reason I was took her to the doctor .doctor checked blood and gave her two injections for immediate relief from diarrhea and vomiting. But at that time she feels well and good. The stooling and vomiting stopped. But after two days when she was going for latrine she faced stool was so tight and hard, for that reason doctor again prescribed cremaffin stool softener, now while she going for latrine she faced hard stool with blood. After latrine now she faced pain in her anus. She also faced blood spots in her stool. But she never ever faced such problems in her life. After this injections she faced such situations. Please suggest me the solution. Some are saying that this a symptoms of arsa.
Hi, Im 24 year old boy, and my prob lam is m adect to masturbation, and I want leave that habit of masturbation please suggest me a good way Abhishek.
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.