Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Naeem SadiqYour feedback matters!
I am 63 yes chronic sufferer of insomnia I b s vague fear anxiety depression. I b s rushes with urgency/can't reach toilet in time. No smell/taste. Facing all this from past 10 years. Losing interest in life. C B t/meditation useless. Want some medicine to stop immediately urge to empty bowels. Sometimes will not allow reaching bathroom. Please help me with good medicine for above.
I took allopathic medicines that dilates the heart vessels. I took propranolol hydrochloride for my migraine pain. I feel palpitation in my heart. What are the best ayurvedic medicines to improve heart health. Please suggest me some medicines to improve my heart health. What yoga exercises are beneficial for heart? Please help me.
My dad suffers from epilepsy, what medications or remedies can help him get rid of or deal with this?
What is the difference between headache and migraine? What is the main reason for it and how can we get well from it?
My father had epilepsy stroke 2 years back so he is consuming eptoin from 2 years now he is not going for regular consultancy but is consuming eptoin as a regular medicine till death is it right that for epilepsy patient eptoin is compulsory till his her death?
I'm 23 yrs, old, past 4 months I'm doing masturbation, 2 times per day, will it affect the nervous system or brain? But, now hand are shaking. .
My daughter age 16 years old. Problem is head pain (migraine) everyday please advise me and which qualified doctor I can visit.
सर सिर मे अचानक एलेक्ट्रिक शॉक लगने टाइप दर्द होता है जो सिर्फ 1 से 2 सेकेंड तक रहता है लगता है अगर एैसा कूछ देर तक रहेगा तो मौत हो जयेगी ये कभी कभी रोज़ या महीना दो महीना मे होता है उचित मार्गदर्शन दे
Hi I am 35 yr old with diabetes of 10 year old and I am facing sex problem and also numbness in foot.
I am 63 years old male having mild diabetes but very much under contro through medication and regular exercise. I am getting numbness on my left toes during morning walk of late. It subsides after 15-20 minutes or immediately on resting. I was treated for sciatica few years ago. Please suggest long lasting remedy for my problem which persists even while standing continuously for more than half an hour.
Sir I am anjan chakraborty36 years old. My wife is anindita chakraborty who is detected now as an epilepsy patient. First incident of seizure took place on 10th march when she became unconscious for 5to 6 seconds. On 30th april again she became unconscious. At the very time she mde a groaning sound, starred and urine came out. On 10th may she was first detected as epilepsy by a neurologist. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. After 5 month on 6th october again she became unconscious. I also visited a neuropsychriatist who prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with the above medicine. Now I am very tensed have a 14 months baby. What should I do/ please answer me sir.
Required a physiotherapy for bell's palsy. There is facial twist on left side of face. From one month.
I have spinal cord problem since 2 years and present time numbness in my left & right both the legs and sometime when I walking then I have pain in my right ankle.
I am a sugar patient last one year but sugar is normal. I am suffering from last 10 years foot burns. Please advise good medicine
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc.
Apart from the lifestyle changes and the tips that will help you gain a better sleep, there is another therapy, which may be useful. It is called the cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy can give essential knowledge about sleep and help achieve normal sleep routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.