Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Naeem SadiqYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, my grandpa is admitted in hospital from 15days and the doc's are telling that he has GB syndrome, is that curable or not we are really worried?
I am suffering from migraine headache I was taken treatment for 6months now its agan started how to get relief from this problem.
My hand shivers slightly when I leave it free in air without any support. What is the cause and remedy to get rid of it?
I am 18 year old. My esr is 25 and sgpt is 96. I had typhoid few months ago. Nd there is always pain in my left hand with numbness and trembling. So is this indication of some serious disease. Or I will be cure with some medicines.
Sir I am 36 years old. My wife who is detected now as an epilepsy patient. First incident of seizure took place on 10th march when she became unconscious for 5to 6 seconds. On 30th april again she became unconscious. At the very time she made a groaning sound, starred and urine came out. On 10th may she was first detected as epilepsy by a neurologist. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. After 5 month on 6th october again she became unconscious. I also visited a neuropsychriatist who prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with the above medicine. Now I am very tensed have a 14 months baby. I am very introvert and sometimes suffer from depression because of being unemployed in spite of being getting a job. Sir is there any restriction to eat chicken ,mutton or fast foods? My weight has decreased from 59 to 53. Is it a result of side effect of the medicine? Will my seizure be under control or not? I am very tensed. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period does not begin. Has it a connection with epilepsy? Does my epilepsy connect with any gyno problem? Please advice me sir.
Piles and fissures mouth bleeding... I am very nervous about operation... Right now I could not walk even sleep is painful...
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.