Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am subbareddy I am using nexito 10 mg tablets on 2nd day severe migraine headache should I continue or not.
My Dad got hospitalized on 2nd Jan due to not getting urine. Doctors performed dialysis and he is getting urine good. He is diabetic patient. He got discharged on 11th Jan 16. After discharge they have written antibiotics injections and tablets. After few days he is getting unexpected fever and shivering. All reports such as urine cultures, bone marrow aspiration, serum creation etc were observed as normal. Later again he got admitted due to less blood. Two packets cell transfers are given. They also given antibiotics. After discharge on next day he is active. Next day again he is again getting sudden shivering followed by fever. We are giving dolo 650 during shivering followed by fever. Please help me out why fever with shivering is getting continuously. If any medication and tablets are required. Please let me know.
Sir I get irritated so soon with my close once. I'm going through migraine. Is this permanent for me?
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health, both influence each other. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder, which is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
- There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 26 years old man I want to confirm that my hands are always shacking both so I am so worried that why this is happening. Please suggest me what shall I do? And reason of this and how to cure?
I have bad headache daily in the afternoon almost at the same time everyday I take saredon almost everyday is it migraine please help.
My father age is 65 he is suffering from parkinson. His health going down day by day he take levodopa 4 to 6 times in a day. He is also so impatient please suggest how can we care him.
My wife is under regular b. P. Medication. She also has regular migraine which inspire of so many treatments has not improved. Furthermore now for past year or so she is having sleep disorder. She is unable to get sleep many a times till three or four in the morning. She is very sensitive by nature. Not out of place to mention that side effects of bp medicines has brought pigmentation on her face. Had to change the bp medicines after consulting a cardiologist as directed by skin specialist.
My Aunt collapsed on 11 Sep and was reverted back after CPR in hospital she is in coma and doctors state the word hypoxia and is not getting back to senses to little extent After diagnosis CT and MRI the doctors identified initial cause to be pulmonary embolism which caused the seziure she is on complete ventilator support will she recovery and if yes how long.
Hi sir/madam i'm 23 years old and i'm suffering from migrane headache. I have taken treatment but I didn't get any solution. So please guide me what are the steps I need to follow to get rid of this headache.
I am 59 years old and suffering from headache /migraine everyday at noon. Paracetamol does not work, only sumatriptan 85 mg is get relief daily. Please advise me what to do?
This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
3. Focus switching
This particular eye exercise is probably the most useful one to improve eye health. In this eye exercise, you have to hold something at a reading distance and cover the other eye. You then have to find something that is at least twenty feet away and trace its shape with one eye closed. With one eye closed, trace more shapes, which are twenty feet away.
This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
5. Deep blinking
This is also an incredibly useful exercise for distance vision. What you have to do is to place some large letters are at a fair distance and then sit on a chair. You have to then close your eyes and tighten all your muscles for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds are over, you have to open your eyes and then you have to see the letters for a second or two. The more number of times you do this, the more clearly you will be able to see the letters after reopening your eyes.
However, these eye exercises are not universally accepted by all doctors.