Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Naeem SadiqYour feedback matters!
Sir meri age 18 years hai mere hanth aur pair kaanpte hain main bahut dukhi hoon main kya karu mujhe kya bimari ho sakti hai sir.
Is there any possibility of surgery of brain tumor in brain stem glioma of grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma after completing radiotherapy and going on chemotherapy.
My hand shake sometime. May be due to drinks or some other problem. My left hand shake more then my right one. Please advice me what to do. My drinks are not regular its? two days in a week.
I have seizures problem for past seven years it can't stopped it comes in the morning 2 to 3 time in a few sec 2 or 3 sec I am taking tablets regular can you please give me suggestion for stop seizures.
Dear sir, my brother suffering from parkinson's decease from past 7 years, we tried hard for treatment but no treatment in english medicine. His hand is continuously shaking. Is there any treatment. Please provide details. How and where it can be treated.
I need to know the best way to overcome migraine headache, will you please suggest me a best method.
My mother brain blood vessel or nerve get clot 30 mm 2 day ago, her left side is nt working. please share you tips regarding exercise and diet.
My 14 year old daughter an epilepsy patient taking levipil 250 fir the last nine months twice a day after taking MRI & EEG. Now she feels shivering her legs also. Previously early morning she has seizures. After taking the tablets she has no seizures. But one day in the night she forget to take the medicine and on the next day early morning seizures again came. Please advice.
My mother is 60 years old now. She had a very stressful life. In last 10 years, she had few major health issues. First just after my grandmother passed away she suffered badly from fever (mostly paratyphoid), then she suffered from stone after which was operated and her gall bladder was removed. Then she had a mild stroke, which led to left body paralysis. Then doing physiotherapy she recovered. But her left hand is still bit crippled. Moreover due to family problems (property issues, responsibility issues) she remains very stressed. She also overthinks a lot. Biggest problem is that she has irregular bowel movement which restricts her normal life to only home. Now she is bit having a bit of fear psychosis like. Again problem issues" She has diabetics & high pressure. We keep very concerned about her. She remains very concerned about everyone in the family and takes up every ones responsibility which she can no more bear on her own. Show some remedies to overcome so that she can live a peaceful life.
I want to know about paralysis treatment i am from baroda gujarat 37 yr old i had paralysed since last 4 year my left hand wrist joint and finger movemnent not working same problem in left leg also if you have any medicine foe that please suggest me
My age is just 24. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. Unmarried.since 1 and half year I am having many body problems like numbness and tingling in whole body. Whole body bone and muscle weakness .chest and belly fat enlargement. Doctor had all test all are normal except my serum testosterone since 1 and half year is always lower than 3 ng/ml. Since 1 and half year it is always on lower side. Today I had ultrasound of testicle it shows right measures 2.5 cm*1.5 cm and left 2.5 cm*1.6 cm.it shows bilateral pampiniform plexus on both testis appear prominent on valsalva measuring 2 mm (left side) and 3 mm (right side. Mild varicocele. Epidydimal cyst on left testicle measuring 0.2*0.2 cm.is it the cause of low serum testosterone since 1 and half year?
migraine-: ayurvedic view
Migraine headaches are commonly defined as episodic or recurrent severe headaches, typically of a throbbing or stabbing nature, usually on one side of the head, the neck or behind the eye.
~~migraine pain commonly lasts for about 6 to 48hrs.
~~migraine is triggered by some factors which result in excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of blood vessels in the head.
~~migraine may or may not be preceded by an aura; aura may cause visual disturbances such as flashing lights, zig-zags, sparkles or blurring of a visual field.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
B. Origin of migraine headaches:
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
C. Pain management-:
1. Avoiding the cause and trigger factors.
2. Keeping a diary record of specific foods were eaten, environmental exposure, sleep patterns may help to identify personal trigger factors.
3. Sneha nasya therapy at home-: sneha nasya, instillation of medicated oils to the nostrils by shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits.
4. Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
5. Mix a quarter teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
6. Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from migraine.
7. Take half glass of carrot juice. Add half glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice twice daily.
8. Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
9. Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
11. According to Ayurveda virechan (laxative therapy) is an effective way to reduce excess pitta. Castor oil or warm milk with ghee or triphla at bedtime is helpful.
12. Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
13. Morning and evening walk followed by brisk exercise is recommended.
14. Avoid hard physical exertional exercises and aggressive sports competitions.
15. Avoid working for long hours continuously; take short breaks. Have a good night's sleep (8hrs) in a dark room.
~~apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
~~salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
~~buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds and garlic or asfoetida are good in the daytime.
~~have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
~~avoid yogurt, especially at night.
~~avoid refined, oily, spicy, cold, sour foods (fermented, pickled) and stale food, aerated drinks.
~~avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking.
~~avoid cheese, chocolate and wine.
E. Yogasanas and pranayama:
Hastapadasana, setu bandhasana, marjariasana, paschimottanasana, bhastrika and anulom-vilom pranayama.
Note: when suffering from a migraine attack:
~lie down in a dark, quiet place and get some sleep.
~~drink only water.
~~apply hot or cold compresses.
~~ consult doctor