Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. N VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self pratibha jain I have cavity problem and black teeth last six months please tell me I only 20 year old girl.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.
I have pain in my teeth for last 2 days. I have tried pain killers but I am not feeling relieved. What should I do?
My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the past three months. Soft tissue size is about 5 cm X 6 cm, physician is recommend to take Cefuroxime 250 Clavulanic acid 125 mg, Paracetamol 500, levocetirizine10 mg and ranitidine. But she getting evening fever, restless feeling, if long breath back chest pain, mouth bitter in taste. Please give me suggestion.
An injury or a fall can cause a tooth to be knocked out. The tooth can be saved. Place it back in its socket in the mouth or put it in a container in milk. Consult your dentist as soon as possible so that the tooth can be re-implanted.