Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Shubha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N ShubhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Sir/Madam what will be the cost of ultrasonic scaling and bleaching of my teeth. I live in kolkata.
I am injured with pairia in my teeth on front. I try all kind of things but no good result shown on us! Wat can I do?
Hi, I have a jaw pain in left side and I think there is any crack in bone in left side and there is also a sound coming while opening the mouth properly so I think there is any crack in bone in left side so can you please suggest any medicine. Thank you.
My father lost his tooth (pre molar) in 23-24 and it was re grown as it was milk now at age of 24 happened same with me is it possible to re grow the tooth? Or I need a dental implant?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Some three-four days ago, while cleaning my tongue with a tongue cleaner, I got a sort of pain in my right jaw which is still continuing and has even covered back of my right ear. I even feel difficulty in swallowing food.
Whenever I add sprouts, soya beans, oatmeal etc in my diet, I suffers from gum swallowing. What should I do?
Hi Doc I have recently gone through the root canal, of upper front teeth, Do I necessarily need to go for crown of same teeth. ?
This is for those who suffer pain on the posterior most region of there jaws and they wonder what might be the cause when they do not have any cavity. It might be a case of impacted tooth. In general terms impacted tooth can be defined as a tooth which fails to erupt in the oral cavity due to lack of proper space or other reasons associated with it. Most common impacted tooth is the wisdom tooth and second most common is canine teeth.