Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N S Yugandhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N S YugandharYour feedback matters!
After one follow up fever was completely cured.
I have a dark circle n my face looking ugle. Becose of under eye, I used cream like himalaya under eye n I taking vitamin e capsule but not effective still m facing dark circle so is there any best remedy to remove it. Plzz suggest me.
1) Leg pain part is between knees and foot. Aunty 45 years old. 2) Having eye irrigation ,after shown to doctor ,said as it happen due to wet of your eye and for this doctor suggested to use injection water to at every half an hours interval to wet your eyes. Since problem carrying since 2 year, but nothing positive results found. Now what can I do Best? To cure problem permanently.
Gynaecologist. I'm experiencing creamy white yellow discharge. Itchy all over uterus outer area, cervix. Sometimes it swells up. Pain during sexual activity.
Had an accident and I had stitches on my right cheek due to which my nose is stretched and it looks very bad Will my nose recover or it will be the same
I am very thin because my age is 17 years old and why are best food not should be I am not a healthy I am very please answer this question.
Knee injuries are the most complex injuries of bones and cartilages. A direct hit can lead to this situation. You may get this injury while doing your daily activities. An activity as simple as walking or a deadly accident can lead to this injury. You never know, when you are left with a damaged knee. In critical cases, you are advised to undertake a joint replacement surgery. According to latest studies, doctors replace more than a million knees or hips in a year in the United States. It is a life-changing procedure. But you need to know whether you are the right candidate or not? Follow the below-mentioned points to get a clear picture:
Reasons to replace your knee
- Pain and stiffness: If it hurts you a lot while you are walking or trying to climb stairs, it may be an indication for having a new joint. It has to be also noted that whether the pain is long-term. You know that you need a new joint when there you experience pain for at least 6 months.
- Your injured knee hampers your daily life: It is not the pain only that might be a cause to worry for. Your injured knee can hurt your entire life. It will limit your daily activities, hampering your office work and personal life. It will upset you and drive you towards depression. To get rid of all these issues, you can opt for a knee replacement surgery.
- Bone damage: Before taking up the surgery, you must consult your doctor. He or she will ask you to conduct X-rays and other imaging tests first. The reports will clarify whether or not you require a surgery. The reports will show that whether you are suffering from osteoarthritis or other conditions.
- Deformity: The surgery is needed when your knee gets severely swollen and looks deformed.
Care after knee replacement:
Replacement is not just enough to a healthy knee. You need to take care of a lot of things even after the surgery is over. Here are some quick tips that will help you to lead a better life after knee replacement surgery:
- Don’t forget to take your painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs that have been prescribed to you.
- You must use your walking aids. However, you should remember that the aim is to slowly and gradually reducing your dependence on the aids.
- You should continue the knee exercises. This will reduce your stiffness.
- You should not sit with the legs crossed for at least six months after the operation has been done.
- You should avoid twisting of the knee.
- Wear good quality, comfortable and supportive shoes.
- You should often raise your leg while on the bed and apply ice pack on the knee.
Can there be a case where joint replacement may not help?
There are a number of situations when the joint replacement may not help. These are as follows:
1. Infection: If there is any infection in the body, you cannot take up this surgery.
2. If you have suffered from heart attack, stroke, or any diabetes related issues, then you will have complications at the time of surgery. It is also advisable to get rid of the extra kilos if you are obese to get the best results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!