Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. N S SureshaYour feedback matters!
I have headache, neck pain, foot pain, and hand pain, leg pain how to get a solution please give me answer.
I went for left leg knee replacement surgery two years back. There is lot of pain in right leg as it is also having arthritis. As per the doctors both leg were having same condition. please tell me should I go for right leg also and can this surgery be repeated. Thanx.
I have tell the about problem my arm and legs very pain. Many doctor consult of treatment but not relief this problem increasing day by day. Please tell the solution.
My mother is paralised in right side at 01january 2015 at 8 pm. We are taking treatment continue till today. But we could not got recover setisfactory. Her right is not working and right leg is not working complitly beside this her right feet is swaling. Her treatment is tab. Complamina daily 3 times, ecosprin-75 daily 1, iron daily 1, multivitamins daily 1. After suggest what I can do/treatment.
I am 45 years old, in my childhood I did hard work to live. Now am getting hip pain and knee pains, am still doing hard work as Daily wage labour for growth of my children's and me. I should I do for this.
I am 60 years old and a couple of months ago I have met with an accident but it recovered soon but still after a month a severe pain is there in my left arm instead of ointments and painkillers with injections? How can I get rid of this pain .
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.