Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. N S Srikanta SastryYour feedback matters!
How can neurogenic muscle atrophy be treated, resulting from trauma after clavicle fracture? I suspect trapezius muscle to be affected on one side. There have been 40 days after the fracture happened.
Hi I have issues maintaining erections After 10 mins erection goes away I smoke a lot. At times masturbate. This is affecting me n my relationship Pls help Also advise on what's a gud erection time.
Hi sir mere pet se rall aati h jab morning latrin jata hu pahle thik jata hu khana khane k trunt baad jata hu rall aati h thakan 2 sall se h khub davaiii leli ab kya karu koi upaye bataye sir please help me.
My wife is suffering from diabetes since 2000. She is taking insulin (25 units in morning & 20 units in night) + one tablet Glimiprex MF 1/500 mg + 1 tablet Supradyn in night. Her glucose levels are still not in control. What to do?
I am 38 years old man having continues last 06 months pain in stomach doctor give me pantas tab for empty stomach daily but there is no relief. Kindly suggest me and what are tests required.
What is the minimum number of times a man shall masturbate in a week in order to avoid premature ejaculation in the future?
I am coughing since last two months and I consulted a doctor who said that my cold has travelled through my veins and reached the brain. He had given me medicines but I think it isn't working i'm still coughing and it didn't get any better.
hello Sir, Today morning after brushing I Got Light Blood From My Throat in My sputum just once after that I didn't get any blood is it normal or some serious? I never got this and this is the first time I Got This.
Dear Dr. I hv a small penis 3" to 5" nd from childhood nd I'm masturbating started from age 10 to 27 then I had marriage at 27 years old then I hv some controlled to masturbating n daily I hv 1 to 2 tym doing sex nd when my partner is not want to sex a week then I masturbate for tht situation nd my partner is 10 years small to me so kindly I expect suggest frm you for my sexual life status nd my penis size issues. THANK YOU SIR.
My sister is 13. Years old and she is suffering from typhoid from past 2 weeks. I have consulted my family doctor and he prescribed her some medicines bore they are not working at all. So I insist you to please give some tips to get relief to my sister.
My mom is fifty year old and it has multiple illness 1, montek positive; uric acid, terefaed, teraed, position and 2, there are multiple calculi seen in the gall bladder lumpen: mild gall badder wall thickening seen, no pericholecystic fluid seen;
Sometimes my mouth is dry in summers and and last my digestion is not good so weight gain is related to digestion. So I take liv 52 D's before meal and after I take trikatu so that is good for weight gain and strength increase. So pls suggest me.
I want keep a strict diet, healthy sleep, so can you give me a plan for a whole day. As of now I lean only 47 kg. It's been like that for years. Help me out.
Berries are known to be extremely beneficial to health, and the strawberries, given their wide availability are more popular, especially in the Asian region. Whether as a raw fruit or in a salad, as a smoothie or an ice-cream, strawberries are liked by different people in different forms.
Read on to know some of the common benefits of these wonderful berries.
- Boost immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries boost immunity significantly. A cup of strawberries is enough to get a complete day’s requirements of vitamin C.
- Controlled inflammation: The antioxidants and phytochemicals lower the ability of blood to develop higher cholesterol levels. They help reduce levels of C-reactive protein in the body system, which also controls inflammation. The risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke is reduced significantly.
- Digestive system: Given their high fibre content, it helps eat less and with reduced calories. It also promotes bowel movement and reduces intestinal inflammation. It also contains nitrate which improves blood flow and helps cleanse the system.
- Antihypertensive: Strawberries are rich in potassium, and this is highly beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Potassium and sodium act conversely, and by increasing potassium, sodium is reduced, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Controls cholesterol: The Ellagic acid and flavonoids are known to reduce low-density lipoprotein or LDL, which is harmful to the heart and overall health. They also reduce oxidative damage, which is a result of chronic inflammation leading to heart disease.
- Anti-aging properties: The biotin in the strawberries also improve skin and hair quality and also promotes tissue regeneration. They promote collagen formation, which reduces wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin C and A are also responsible for its antiaging benefits.
- Stress management: The antioxidants, improved immunity, and reduced inflammation also lead to improved stress management.
- Heart health: The colour of the strawberries comes from flavonoids, which are the main reason for their heart health.
- Eye health: Strawberries have been shown to improve eye health by reducing incidents of cataracts, reduces the degree of macular degeneration, and reduces damage from sun exposure. The vitamin C also strengthens the eyes lens and retina, further contributing to eye health.
- Anti-cancer agent: Strawberries are specifically shown to reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer with their rich content of flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamin C, and most importantly ellagic acid. These suppress cancer cell growth and reduce free radicals in circulation thereby providing protection against cancer.
- Weight management: Not just for people who want to lose weight, but even on a preventive measure, strawberries are good for weight maintenance. Those who want to prevent heart disease and diabetes should help themselves to strawberries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.