Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. N S Srikanta SastryYour feedback matters!
I'm using zapiz 0.5 recommend by friend Mujhe constipation ka problems hora kuch bhi khane ka mann nhi kr rha sarr ghum rha weakness bhi hai. Mai ise overdose leta tha ab main ise lena band kr diya hu mai kya karu ye btaiye sir mai bht problems me hu kisse milu kya karu kuch smjh me nhi arha mujhe please help me I'm in big trouble. Mere check up chal rha Dr. se jo ki ek pshychaitrist hai aur unka dwa khtm hogya hai to mai zapiz le raha please help me in hindi language.
Hi. I have been treated for ovarian cancer1a. Uterus have removed. If I go 4getting married. Wll there b any physiological. hormonal,imbalance that will effect in getting married?
I am 33 years old male. I am not having interest in sex. Facing pre-ejaculation problem. Facing problem of tightness also.
I am 20 year old. I have dengue fever more than5 days. I am also eat same tablets. But no effect on dengu. How can I free and release from this dangerous dengue fever? Pls help me doctor!
I am not getting complete motion early morning after having good break fast at 9.00 am able to get complete motion. And when I eat any spicy food some irritation while going motion.
Hi Can I use himcolin gel for Sexual Intercourse, I have no medical problems. Just bought it on curiosity Please advise
I am 21 yrs old male,i have lifted heavy object and now i am having stomach ache and loose motion.help me
I have mid psoriasis in my knee and my toe and back I have little bit patches so could you tell me any therapy to cure psoriasis.
I am 19 years male, I am suffering from one habit for 4 years, daily I go to bed and rubbing&pushing the bed with my penis and semen was released but not while in sleeping, what's that is it masturbation or nightfall.
I had asked about premature ejaculation due to hypereasthesia I had been masturbating at the age of fourteen there is lack of erection and lack of stiffness I am of 35 years I have also spermatorea when tried to enter my penis into vagina it ejaculate I can not do a single penetration I have no constipation I do not drink any sharab I do not smoke I take veg and non veg.
How to get rid of masturbation? I am only 17 years old and I do masturbate once a day hlp me to get rid off it plss.
I'm suffering from so many problems like ulcer pain, throat pain, recently I'm getting right kidney pain. While I'm taking treatment for one problem and another is rising I'm totally confusing and I want to check whether I affected with throat cancer. So please suggest me is treatment available for these problems under one roof which specialist I should contact is possible for taking of medicines for all these problems at a time.
Most people crave to improve their bone health, maintain proper eyesight, keep the mind sharp and prevent chronic diseases. Have these top 10 power foods and you will be able to stay healthy and feel good about yourself:
- Berries: A great source of fibre, berries help in keeping your digestive system healthy, which in turn helps in shedding off the extra pounds easily.
- Eggs: A recent study has found that people who eat scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast feel more contented and eat less during lunch. In addition, egg yolks are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which strengthens your eyesight.
- Beans: This is a great source of iron which helps in transporting oxygen to the lungs from where it is transported to other parts of the body. It also contains soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the blood.
- Nuts: Walnuts or almonds or hazelnuts are a rich source of unsaturated fats that are healthy for your heart and overall health, owing to their high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and linolenic acids.
- Oranges: A rich source of vitamin C, a large-sized orange is adequate for your body’s requirement for fighting off infections and providing skin firming collagens. These fruits are also rich in folate as well as fibre.
- Sweet potatoes: Owing to the high contents of the alpha and beta carotene, which give the sweet potato its colour, you should have one medium-sized sweet potato regularly for keeping your bones, eyes and immune system healthy.
- Broccoli: This can be called a green powerhouse as it is packed with vitamins A, C and K as well as folate. It offers a rich source of sulforaphane and isothiocynate, which is believed to help in alleviating throat cancer.
- Tea: Tea is high in flavonoid content which is an antioxidant, and offers a wide range of health benefits. A cupful of freshly brewed tea helps in fighting diabetes, Alzheimer’s and certain cancers.
- Spinach: This plant has the important vitamins along with potassium, magnesium, calcium, fibre and iron. Spinach is healthy and is recommended for all to-be mothers.
- Yogurt: A rich source of calcium, yogurt is known for staving off osteoporosis. It contains helpful bacteria which helps in the maintenance of gut health and reduces the chances of age-related intestinal ailments.
Eat these 10 superfoods are nutrient-rich and are considered to be beneficial for health and well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.