Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. N.S. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Ï have nose problem automatically the blood will out when ï drink cold water so pls help to me to solve my problem.
I am suffering from sinus problem since last 1 years as soon as dust or cold gets in conditions go bad is there any cure?
In winter season my nose was always blocked and frequently I am getting headache what may be the problem?
Especially during allergy season, wake up daily so stuffed up. One can’t breathe through their nose, their eyes itch, and it’s all around not a very fun experience.
This method to relieve sinus congestion.
Of course, this alone won’t fix the problem permanently. Kicking up the spicy food in your life and drinking lots of pure water will help relieve sinus congestion as well.
Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Apply pressure but don’t go overboard.
Place your thumb between your eyebrows.
Press down with your thumb for about 30 seconds, applying a decent amount of pressure. Don’t push too hard though.
Your sinuses will begin to drain almost immediately.
This works because the vomer bone in your nasal passages rocks back and forth with the pressure, which loosens up the phlegm in your sinuses, allowing it to drain.
I have anal and oral sex gay and I tested for Chlamydia in throat and urine both were negative should I have chlmdyia from anus if I have no throat infection.
Hello. I am 17 year old. I am suffering from ear problem. There is some white liquid like resha. I got operated but no good response. What should I do?
Mere kanon mei seeti bajati hai 24 hours. Samajh nahin arah ki me kya karun. Kripaya mujhe guide karen. Jitna jaldi ho sake utna. Thanku.
Doctor my friend has a problem and tha is his nose remains dry every time and he has tonsil problem also and his thorat is always like its does not remain clear. He has asked that can he take ROXID 150.
Hi My hearing capacity has reduced after a truck tyre burst near me. Ent specialist told that there is water & diaphragm are very close. May have to operate for inserting tube. What to do?
I have suffered from ear buzzing sounds in both ear since last 15th years please suggest me what I do my age is 32 year old.
I am suffering from my left ear pain frm two days. And I can't even hear properly from my left ear. Can you please suggest me what to do.
When my stomach is fit or with full gas o feel like to unable to breath. Recently undergone surgery for nose deviated nasal septum, sinus. Please tell me the exact reason for this. Thanks a lot and will consult you immediately based on your response.
I am 27 years old. I am a female. I have dry ear. It itches sometimes. Whenever I go to the doctor they recommend me the ears drops named Soliwx. But it is not soothing and now I have got a habit of putting something or the other in my ears although I know it is worsening the condition.
I am 29 year old having pain and swelling in throat, feeling of running nose. If I eat sour thing then problem worsens. Problem with dust too.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.