Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am getting pain in my left chest once in a while like once in 3 months. I have this problem so what should I do?
I am 24 yrs. From last 1 week, I am facing headache issue, half of my mind get sticked n pains a lot. It's start slowly n also I face problem in watching things too. My eyes are gud .I have no specs. But sometimes, I feel like the vision is blurry but in actual it's proper. Pls suggest me .how to get rid of my problem. Awaiting for your response. Thank you!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend many times in past 24-48 hrs. But now I am not getting any of the contraceptive pills like I pill and unwanted 72 in my city. They say that it has been banned. Please suggest me what should I do now.
I am 28 years old male and having backache last 8-9 month, tell me what should I do and i am feeling suffering from piles. Will you please tell me some symptoms of piles ?
I am having frequent pre-ejaculation of colorless liquid when I having even a little sexual arousement. It is quite frequent about 3-4 times a day for which I am worried. I am 20 years old.
Hi I am 23 year old male. I have problem of having lot of sweat. Pls tell me how to get rid of excessive sweat. And what should I do?
Hi doctors. I am music student, last 3 month se mujhe throat me pain hai jab bhi bolta hoon ya gaata hoon. Aur voice bhi dull or range low ho gayi. Sir medical science aaj ke time me itni develop h ki meri ye problem permantaly solve kar sakte aur pehle jaisa natural throat bana sakte ki mera career spoil na ho?
Earlier I said that I am doing masturbation from my young age. Hence I am not getting proper erection. You also replied me to that by describing side affects of masturbation and it effects. I am very much satisfied with your reply. Now I am trying to purchase your package and I seen that there is two package available. One is for erectile dysfunction and another one is for premature ejaculation. Please suggest me which pack is suitable for me. So that I can purchase the same without delay.
He is 16 yr old and he got piles. In first stage. His piles is under control. He is feeling no pain. Should he go for any doctor checkup?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments.
So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips :
- Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
- Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
- Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.
60 years old Uncle is suffering from gouty arthritis. He gets acute attack very frequently due to high uric acid levels. Is there any permanent treatment for this? And suggest the diet details. Can he get best solution in ayurveda medicine? Please give valuable suggestion. Thanks.
I have a soar throat frm past 2-3 days. Today morning i saw my cough was mixed with little blood. I had it only once. Is it a severe problem? Do i need to consult a doctor?
Hi my friend has shared his problem with me. He is a porn addictive and masturbate daily while watching porn. He is getting married in 2 months and he is very scared. He is unable to quit this habit. Feels pain in penis after masturbation. He is afraid that he will not be able to have better sex life and thinks that he will not be able to satisfy his partner and himself. He is not getting proper erection and also feels that his penis sensitive has decreased a lot. This is affecting his social and personal life. He is closed to 30 years now. He is also being treated for insomnia which has started almost 16 months back. He has to take a sleeping pill every night before going to bed as directed by neurologist. Please help and advise. Thanks.
I have problem in my stomach. Fast foods are undigested to me. So what can I do because I love fast foods.
Many times when the sleep is disturbed it leads to many problems in the body and the mind. In today’s fast moving world sleep is disturbed by our surroundings and our activities. Here are some simple steps to improve your sleep.
1. Keep a fixed time to wake up every morning regardless of what time you go to sleep.
2. Use your bed/mattress only for sleeping. Better don’t use it for watching TV/browsing the net/chatting on phone. In case you haven’t noticed separate furniture are available for those activities.!
3. Avoid taking tea/coffee after 5 pm. No question of smoking or alcohol – these are sure fire ways to have a disturbed sleep.
4. If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes of going to bed, walk out of the bed to a different room. Engage in some simple activity like reading a pleasant book/listening to some melody.
5. Don’t keep staring at the watch/clock while trying to fall asleep.
6. Try to unwind with a warm bath and gentle music before going to bed. Grandma would say drink a cup of milk. Listen to her.!
7. Sleep in a place which is not noisy/bright – pretty obvious isn’t it.?! Yet we ignore it too often.
8. Consult a psychiatrist for help if above methods fail. Please don’t self-medicate. We are here to help.!!
- Dr.Parthasarathy,MBBS,MD.(JIPMER), Psychiatrist OMR Chennai ( Thoraipakkam)