Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. N. Rajgopal

Homeopath, Bangalore

Dr. N. Rajgopal Homeopath, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. N. Rajgopal
Dr. N. Rajgopal is one of the best Homeopaths in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. He is currently practising at Dr. N Rajgopal in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. N. Rajgopal and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. N Rajgopal

#74/2, 1st Floor, Sampige Road, 8th Cross, Malleswaram. Landmark: Opp. To Hotel JanathaBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. N. Rajgopal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have dry skin patches near mouth n on chin. I have tried alot of moisturiser but it is not healing the skin is dead and flaky what should I do to get rid of it?

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Apply buttermilk to skin, keep for 10 minutes and then wash off thoroughly for softening, cleansing and radiating effect.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old and taking the Rosuvastatin group of medicine for cholesterol/ triglycerides. Is there anything in Homeopathy?

BHMS, MD Medicine
Homeopath, Chennai
Surely homoeopathic medicines will help you to reduce cholesterol levels song with some diet n exercise, you need to do. U can take appointment audio video or text consultation. your details history will give exact homoeopathic medicines that will reduce time of treatment. Thank you.

I am 21year boy my face is black and on my face too much holes are their, so please suggest me natural method for becoming white and holes free on face, and become handsome.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
The holes and black marks are due to old healed pimples, local applications, herbal treatment will be helpful, if interested let us know.
5 people found this helpful

I have brown skin. I've been using whitening products for months. But there were no visible results. I want to become pure white, please help me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, if your brown colour is inherited then nothing can be done except plastic surgery which is very expensive.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom has burning sensation inside mouth in tongue also she feel difficulty in eating hot and little spicy food. Doctor give some vitamin b complex medicine n she has no allergy or any diseases from past this is first time happen and also color of lips turned little black. Plez suggest what to eat to give relief or to make it fine. She is 42 year.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Kindly apply dologel ct over affected area. For three to five minutes. And then rinse your mouth after that. This should be done two to three times a day daily for a week. Hopefully the burning sensation will come down. 20 minutes prior to eating food.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 18 year old boy. I smoke so much daily at least 20 cigrate how can I control citrate.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
I feel really happy for you guys who have guts to digest the truth that habitual smoking is an addiction and I am very much sure that guys like you although understand the disatrous effectss of habitual smoking but out of their craving or compulsion are unable to do so. But I wll try to figure out a clear picture in front of you and let you decide how to quit this habit as I think you are strong enough to quit this habit as you have a strong mind to accept this addiction.-----------------------myself is a homoeopath and I will prescribe you a homoeopathic medicine which will help you in coming out of your withdrawl symptoms after quitting smoking quiet easily along with management for how to quit smoking--------------consult me-----------
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old but back, foot, heel pains what's the reason sir? Please advise.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
It might be of sciatica pain or if ls. Spine lesion do consult neuro physio and take ift and laser therapy for 12 days followed by strenghening exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffered from high head ache please give me solution or suggest any medicine? Its very severe condition for me.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Sleep with legs raised up from waist against the wall making 90 degree angle for 10 mins. This will give instant relief temporarily. It might be migraine. For permanent cure please consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

hello. I am 19 years old having weight 30. I want to gain my weight. I used many tablets but of no use. please give me some tips how to gain weight. And also am having hairfall too. Give some tips to take care of hair.

D.Sc (Bio-engg.), P.G. Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kalyani
First you have to take good and nutritious foods of adequate amount. Add carbs and take protein from plant source. Additionally green leafy vegetables, essential fatty acids and 30 mins. Walks everyday will help you in developing body weight.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am unable to get out from some depressions so I just wanted to be free from these so please help me.

Dear Mr could try Biochemic KALI PHOS 12X tablets.....take 4 tablets thrice daily in luke warm water
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Dengue Fever and Homeopathic management-

Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.

Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.

Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.

Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar
3 people found this helpful

Today there was bleeding from the right ear. Ent doc said there is a tear in the drum possibly due to some external injury. However there was no external injury whatsoever. Pls share the possible reasons. Have been using headphones for aprox 3 hours to watch videos every day. Have been using buds out of habbit

M.S(ENT),DNB,D.O.R.L, Laryngology fellow
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Mumbai
Use of headphones cannot cause a tear in the eardrum, unless you have been exposed to sudden very loud sound. Harsh use of earbuds can lead to injury to the eardrum. Rupture of the eardrum & bleedung from the ear can also result from ear infections.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 year old male. My head pains every time. Mainly when going to sleep which cause lack of sleep. I morning when I wake up I can not see things clearly for few mins. After that it again went to normal.

MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Rewa
Dear U r suffering from Refractive error. U need complete correction of Refractive error. E/d MFC ४ times a day × 7 days E/o MFC at night × 7 days.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My skin colour is black. I had lots of colour improvement course and creams as per dermatologist, when I stopped using creams it becomes as usual black colour. If there any permanent solution to improve little bit brighter My skin is oily.Please tell.

Homeopath, Pune
Best foods for glowing skin rich in b vitamins include eggs, liver, milk, rice and cereals. 1. Fresh papaya directions rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mash up the flesh of the papaya well, until it is of a consistency that can be easily applied to your skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off completely with warm water. If your skin has a tendency to get dry after you cleanse it, use a moisturizer appropriate for your skin type afterwards. Do same for 20 days.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male aged 58. I have prostate problem with a slow speed urination. If I will not urinate when I feel to do so, urination will happen only in installments. I have no sleep problem or other symptoms of this disease. Can any medication improve my urination speed. My disease is almost 6 years old.

Nephrologist, Kolkata
Yes there are medications that can control your symptoms bt I aslo need to know if you hav done any usg report where the size of prostate is mentioned, if you hav diabetes or hypertension. So consult with the above mentioned information nd for necessary medications as prescribing meds in an open forum is unethical fr me. Thanks stay healthy stay happy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir very good morning sir my mom have a sugar so please tell me what to eat so please tell me sir.

General Physician, Chennai
What is her regular diet try a no rice diet replace rice with ragi, no sweets lots of fibre walking regularly eat vegetables more, no fruits, high protein diet dhal channa, beansetc diet and exercise are the pillars of treatment of diabetes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hiiii. I am a male of 32 years. I am about to be married in few months. I am a Virgin by body till now. My doubt is that I leak cum in just 30 to 40 seconds wen mistreating that I do twice a week. Is it in capability to sex a grl? Also my penis is turned to left side in normal and not ha going centrally to two balls. This I found since I paid attention to it from. Twenty. Please help me. I don't want to spoil a girl.

General Physician, Nashik
A curved penis simply can be a result of individual anatomy. The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up. Sometimes the penis also bends to the left or to the right. I think in your case bending may be due to short crus. In the vast majority of cases, the curve falls well within the norms of most men and should not be a deterrent for a relationship. If, however, your penis has a pronounced curve or bends sharply to the left or right — especially if penetration is impossible or if an erection is painful — you should see a urologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old female. I am having pain while passing urine. especially during the last drops of urine. Urine looked more like a light brown dirty water. Why is that?

To need to be seen by an urologist who takes a complete history does clinical examination. A basic sonography of abdomen and urine examination is required to begin with.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother aged 59 suffering from dry cough and sometimes when she cough strongly yellow/greenish mucus split out. Very hard to take breath. Doctor advise foracort inhaler and sometimes wysolone 40 mg. What to do sir. please help.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
These medicine are for asthma. Bette ravoid wyselone and step up other asthma medicine. Avoid dust, smoke, pollution, allergens. can consult a respiratory phys.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed