Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N R Arun
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. N R ArunYour feedback matters!
Had a good experience during my dental treatment. Dr Arun is very much freindly and concerned about the patient's comfort. I had gone for root canal treatment. I was very much happy that i had a painless treatment. Doctor treated very well. I would rate Dr Arun as excellent and would recommend higly.
Hello I am 18 year old male and form 2 weeks my right side jaw is paining and if I tried to open or to eat by opening it more then it starts paining Please help me
I have my wisdom tooth coming up which has become very painful in the left area of my mouth. Intake of food is hard. Some swelling also can be felt. Please let me know what is to be done. Thankyou.
I am 26 years old while sleeping I am getting mouth watering and even though I will do brush twice a day but I am unable to control z suggest me how to get rid from this.
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.