Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. N Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce my weight, I almost eat heavy, soft food always raise my hunger, I drink plenty of water, I am also effected with high blood pressure, please suggest me.
I am a 59 year old woman who is vegetarian. I suffer from bad headaches that might be migraines and high blood pressure. What ayurvedic medicines may I take.
I m 36 year old male. My bp always show high (140/180) but I never feel any problem. Of course I feel tired when I do some labour or walk fast. I am in office job. I have been a light smoker but now I have left it. I want to know am I suffering from any disease. Two month ago my cholesterol was tasted normal.
Sir I am 17 years old and went to a water park yesterday, there I fell on one of the slides by my ribs side and since then it started paining there, there's also a little pain while breathing when I applied the ice packs, there is reliefe in my pain pls suggest about the problem. Will due to this problem I will be feeling any pain in future.
Sir I am suffering from high blood pressure my age is 22 and I don't know why my blood pressure is so high. My height is 6' and weight is 85 and I do all the required checks and found another disease is fatty liver? So sir kindly tell me is fatty liver is the cause of high b. P.
When am I over active i.e. Working standing for 1-2 hours I get moving / imbalance feeling. On days I am not active (this doesn't happen is it related to low bp. Got it checked by doc. But came normal. Home test shows around 110-99/66. Can it be possible that it is due to inner ear. What symptoms should I notice to understand the reason for this problem.
Today when I was attending a lecture my heart beat increased suddenly and I encountered a little suffocation, but my class-mate were normal, what was it?
I am 52 year old. I met with road accident 1 month back. I got no physical injury. But my right leg and back upside right remain paining but it is ok now. After few days my BP starts rising in evening i. E. 160/90. I lost my appetite. I can not eat spices even a pinch or oil. My body not supporting. I feel like very tired and keep laying bed. Please suggest. My CT scan head and X ray reports are normal. Please suggest do I need MRI. Is there any internal pain/ injury that is causing high BP.
I am having cholesterol since last 2 yrs and taking stanlip tablet daily. Please suggest some good remedy for quick removal of cholesterol.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands