Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N NagarajaiahYour feedback matters!
What is the best remedy for constipation. It's for first time I am having this problem. My stool is not coming out and is very hard to touch. It's stuck in the rectum and hurts when I tries to puch it out. Can I drink water . I also 4 tea spoonful of sorbitol with water but does no work. Is it life threatening ,how to get rid of this?
I was diagnosed with anal fissure 2 years back and now all of a sudden I am getting pain on right side of anus and buttocks. Once blood was noticed during passing of stool.
I am shailendra (Male) 38 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone from left side. Now I am taking cystone one tablet for one day from last 20 days. But no relief.
Meri washroom wali jagah ta ik side ta pani wali finci hoi aa mtlb ik side puri pani nal par g aa .jidha pass par jandi aa washroom v jandi ta bhtt lgdi aa .ma usnu cotton nl dab ka pass kdhdi c but pain bhtt hundi aa .tusi koi tube dass do jis nl oh suk jawa.
Can kidney stone of size 14 mm and 11 mm be removed no surgically by ayurvedic treatment. These are in ureter and lower pole calyx respectively. Also does kidney stone reoccur and how frequently.
I am 21 and I have 3 calculus. Measuring 5*5 mm two in left kidney and one on my right. I work out regularly so can I continue my protein diet? Can you suggest me some diet plans? How long should I file that diet so I can get rid of those stones inside me?
Can you get a kidney infection from a tooth infection? is it possible for an infection in a tooth to spread to a kidney?
I have two arteries blocked by 70%, very large Prostate but no urination problem, my S. creatinine id 1.3, blood urea 36 and PSA 4. Pls guide me how to control my RFT levels. Urologist told that I can wait, got Prostate operation till I hv prob in urination. My Lipid profile is also within limits. Pls remove my anxiety. Suggest me medicine if reqd.
I am using Urimax 0.4 mg for benign enlargement of prostate. Is there any natural alternative to that?
My age is 24. In urine I feel some heat. I feel jalan after ejaculate. I masturbate 2-3 time in weak. I masturbate last 7 years. I had no sex yet. I have some time no perfect erection in morning. Now after porn watching movies I have not perfect erection (require play). My hormone level and scoterm test are OK but found some heat (little infection) in urine test and taking norflox. What can I do?
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.