Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.marappa
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.marappaYour feedback matters!
I have skin colour bump on my nose and it does not remove by any cream and its painless doctor tell its cyst its says excision is treatment for that. Please tell another method to remove this cyst using home remedy.
I am losing hair quickly, I try all shampoos but I m not getting any positive results So please suggest me.
I have problem of heavy hair loss is there any antibiotic or vitamin tablet I should take for prevent hair loss.
A am 28 age male, I have allergy for climate. Cold continue. breathing problem. please send solution.
I am loosing my hair. I use more type of shampoos and conditioners. But no development on my hair. I use onion and garlic to my hair as a conditioner. I think it will better. Could you give a proper reason and medic for hair fall.
My hair is falling continuously coupled with graying since Jan 2015. During this period I was hair shaved two to three times but no fruitful result came out. My upper part of my head almost look naked without hair. Recently, I used homeopathic medicine Skalptone for this but nothing came out as fruitful result. please help me to gain my hair back. Suggest proper diet with medication. I am very frustrated.
My hairs are getting white. I tried many shampoos but no response. Can you please suggest me what I should do.
Hi, I am suffering with acne scars and oil skin and also my skin tone became black day by day. Could you please suggest me any creams or medicines or treatment for my problems. Thank you.
Hello sir!I Have been suffering from hair loss and dry skin. Kindly tell me the remedy to get out of this problem. please.
I am 18 years old. And I white color patch is growing at the starting if my lower lip. And my lip is growing and expanding. How to get rid of this?
I am 19 and was suffering from hairloss so my dermatologist prescribed me with finasteride and minoxidil but after using it for two months my sperm count is reduced. Is it normal or something dangerous.
My leg skin was very rough so what type of the treatment I shall do please refer me for this my skin problem?
I am 21 years old. When I am at 18 I started using betnovate n cream so I became white, fair and glowing skin but I stopped using it now again my face became very black and with blackheads. Please tell me now what I should do? Whether to use it continuously or stop it ?if I stop my face is becoming very black.
I m having an acne problem. I used many of home remedies. Bt I did not found it helpful. Please help me.
Sir m a ca student and because of much hectic study schedule I am start losing my hair. Can you consult me some solution to fixed my problem.
I have scabies but it has cured but it leaves red rashes what should do? I am a male teenager age 19. What to do?
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!