Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Eshwaran
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N EshwaranYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years old. I am diabetic from past 3 years, got married recently and I am experiencing sexual problem. After surfing in web & google I found i may have Erectile Dysfunction (i found that it is common in diabetics). I am using "TENTEX ROYAL" from past 1 week and improved a bit but unable to keep erect for long time. So Please suggest me what medications to use and any other solutions for my problem.
I am 65 years old suffering from type 2 diabetes for the last 30 years. I am under medication. I need specialised opinion to know about the medicines and other general advice.
Im monica, 22 years old. Recently im facing a tingly feeling in left side of my head. Something is crawling like that, but I do not have any parasites on my head. I like to sit more time in one place. Recently I stressed out a little. And sometimes I felt my hands and leg going to numb.
Hi doctor morning I am feeling dryness on penis tip and redness on it. This is for quite long 9 ,10 months I guess. There is white/ yellow pus type formation also and it causes itching. I feel it started after the usage of a particular type of condom. I found it quite awkward to share it but m bit worried.
I am suffering from fever for two days what should I do? And I have taken medicine but it doesnt work.
I am 38 years old and single, I done paid sex only twice in my life. My penis foreskin is same as before sex (no foreskin broken) and also I didn't get fully erection on penis. She tired much no result. Even no cum out. Is this okay for satisfactory sex with my partner? Kya main good sex kr sakta hu? I do masturbate 5 times in week thru rubbing my penis on my bed. No hand practice. Also please let me its size matter while having sex. My size is 5-6" after erection.
I have masturbating habit. I wanna stop this. Weather it is beneficial or harmful. How to stop. Please suggest.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia since 6 months and am on Oxetol 300 mg*2. Please advice. Also if this can be due to RCT done?
I am under treatment for epilepsy and have been prescribed encorate chrono 500 mg. And a common side effect of this drug is hairloss. Will visiting a dermatologist be helpful? I know that changing the epilepsy drug is an option but my neurologist isn't agreeing for it.
Hey, I got married in year 2015 but still my wife didn't get pregnant. I did consultant with doctor about my wife and after myself. The result of my wife looks fine and I did my semen analysis test. My sperm count is very low. Could you please suggest what should I do. Thanks,
My dad is having chronic kidney disease stage 4. He is high blood pressure and sugar patient from last 10 years. His creatinine level is 4.2. He is not on dialysis. My question is that is it possible to drop creatinine level?
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!