Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. N D MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Recently I begin facing this weird feeling. I feel giddy my head spins when I bend down and get up. It happens every time very often and its terrible (eg, if I sit down and search for something and when I get up it spins and giddy its terrible). And also get worst kind of taste, I get from my throat, I get that taste when I give pressure to my neck and when I look up and down (eg:- when I take saliva from small thing (bell) in our throat, it taste very bad I normally get that very often more at early morning when I get up and it taste really very bad very rotten) What it might be. Should I go for some test. If yes what test should I get done and which physician I should meet? Thanks and regards
Me and my husband were just fooling around in bed when he rubbed his penis against my genital area. He did not enter my vagina at all. I would like to know whether there are any chances that I would become pregnant?
I am having heart burning if I had food in some hotel. I did not eat much spicy, even though I am having heart burning. I am also having digest problem. If I had home food. No problem. I having this problem only when I had food in hotels. How to solve this?
I am 26 old male from kerala and have varicose vein for last seven months. What I do? And also I want to know the symptoms of varicose vein. Please help me.
Main jb bhi koi adult scene ya fir kisi ldki se baat krta hu to mera sperm nikal jata h please koi upchar btaye ?
Hello, I have one problem whenever I speak continuously I get tired and my breathing level increases I start breathing like I run a lot. Is this any disease or is it symptom of any growing disease? Why it's happening? What is the solution for that?
I am 21 years I feel always tired and I feel I don't have enough strength to carry a load to some distance and sometimes I feel weariness a body shakes automatically what will be the reason and give me remedy.
I am a boy 21 years old and I am feeling headache overnight when I try to sleep and due to that I feel like my head bursting and I am unable to sleep early and properly.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.