Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N D MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year male and I am surfing for low testertone level my testertone level is 2.35 please suggest medicine or injection for increase testertone level.
I am tired of going to toilet again and again what to do to reduce toilet I drink alot of water I think thats why this happen.
I have this allergy from long time in which my throat get choked, itching in nose and throat takes place simultaneously. It happens specially during change of weather and eventually leads to fever and weakness. So advise me to get recover from it.
I am suffering from digestion bcoz it started in my pregnancy nd after my delivery my condition is same what should be I eat I have to go toilet. I am suffering from this problem last 3 years my all reports r normal. I also tried khichdi rice curd and lassi. Bt no any progress. Now what I have to now pls help me in my problem.
I was newly married at first I was good in sex with my partner. Dnt know now a days I was unable to enjoy sex problem is premature ejaculation. How to solve it.
As I'm unable to sleep at night and feeling heavy tired and also my face looks thin I want my cheeks chubby.
I will getting married on next month. But I have a question in my mind because my penis is sometime tight enough and sometime it is not proper tight. I also habitat daily masturbating for last few years. Should that affect? I tense about my sex life. Please give me proper solution.
My Lymphocytes show 17 as against 20 to 40 % shown as normal. What does it mean? I am 56 and male in good health
I have blood pressure and i am over weight. What kind of changes i should make in my food habit to get it in to control ?
I am suffering from fever for four day's. Cold cough and sneezing along with headache. I also wants to know the medicine for pimples. Please tell me about facewash and cream for use.
Hello Dr, I am having problem with my penis 1 month before I got married. I am a diabetic and bp, seizure patient. I am 30 years old, the problem is that before marriage my penis size was bigger and very strong. After marriage when I want to intercourse with my wife after foreplay. I can not able to enter into her vagina holes before entering into it my penis releases. And even I did not open her seal and did not break her virginity. Even I am not having interest for sex. Please advise I am ashamed in front of my wife. Please help me what should I have to take to make my penis strong.
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
Vitamin D ke kami ko kaise pura kar sakte hai. Muje hamesha joint pain hota rehta hai main 28 saal ki hu.
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
I am having a problem since the last month. I have a throat pain. If I drink water it pains. Even when I speak loud it pains. So what should I do?
An elephant is obese, eats sugarcane and yet does not develop diabetes. I am sure if he were given 10% sugar drinks everyday or made to eat sweets containing 30% sugar, he would end up with diabetes.
The natural form of sugarcane is eating sugarcane in its raw form, the second form is sugarcane juice, third is gur (jaggery), fourth is shakkar and fifth is white sugar.
The more you eat foods in their natural form, more the health benefits you will get from that food.
Food is Brahmin and contains the same consciousness as you have. Refined foods lose their consciousness and are not beneficial to the health.
Similarly, wheat flour with bran is better than flour without bran, which is better than suji, which is better than maida (refined flour), which is the final product. If refined flour is taken every day, it can cause heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.