Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
I am feeling partial numbness on my right toe from last 15 days. I had a long drive just before that and that cause. Numbness on almost on foot but that gone away after few hrs and that is usual. I detected with pre diabetic last year but with few changes that recovered.
I am 21 years old. My hands always shiver whenever I pick up something which Is not so heavy also. What problems do I have and what is the solution.
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
I am suffering from migraine for last 6-7 years. I am 19 years old. I have consulted to many doctors but the problem is still same. What should I do?
I had a 3 seizure attack one 2 year earlier and other 2, one day before. I was not aware of that disease but it's been diagnosed by a doctor, we are in general hospital, What we should do?
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
I am 20 and I have been suffering from migraine since 4-5 years. Actually no doctor detected it as migraine before. Now about 1 month ago an Rheumatologist detected it as migraine. I have been taking medicines since 2 months but they are not much effective.
A mental condition that takes shape during early childhood, Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Homeopathy approach in treating Autism
Diagnosis of the condition by a homeopath requires the adoption of an extensive and intensive approach. From collecting detailed information about symptoms like a reaction to vaccines, thermal sensitivities and medical history of the family to understanding sleep postures; treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition?
Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.
Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others. They have been found to be very effective in preventing the individual from falling prey to the old symptoms and can be frequently repeated as well as used for a long time.
Numbness, burning sensation and pain which keep shifting in the soles of foot. I seek homeopathic remedy. I am type 2 diabetic.
My Father in law is suffering from advance Parkinson's. He is not able to walk, eat, talk. Difficulty in eating & talking. Is there any treatment possible?
Hi, My child has been evaluated as CP child and she is 2+ years old. She has a development delay and getting seizures. Following are the impression found during recent MRI evaluation. MODERATE DIFFUSE ATROPHY OF CORPUS callosum DELAYED MYLENATION WITH MYLENATION PATTERN CORRESPONDING TO 6-8 MONTHS. Could you please advise what the above impressions mean and what are the treatment & cure for the same.
Hi, I am a 22 year old female and approx 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Vit D, 12 and hemoglobin deficiency for which I took the medicines but now I am fine. But I am a high myopic since birth. Now my power has reached -15 and I have a severe dryness problem due to overuse of contact lenses. These days I am having regular headache specially and the upper left part of the headache sometimes the pain is pulsating otherwise I also experience needles like pain sometimes. I do not have any vomiting kind of feeling. I feel sudden loss of grip and unconscious drop of things. I even feel like I lose balance while walking but i'm not sure if it could be because of side vision in such high myopia. From past a week i'm hands get numb if very fast if I keep them underneath my head in the morning while sleeping. And I even feel my bones are getting softer, I feel the weakening. And my wounds are healing very fast though my sugar is very much normal. Also I have got 3 small pimples on the left eyebrow, near left side of the nose and left side of the chin.
I am 30 years old man I am suffering from panic attacks I was a smoker from last 12 years but I quit smoking now after that I started getting panic attacks in bus train car lift aany where it can be happen I refer psychologist Dr. But still I am getting the same. What should I do.
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.