Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N C PrakashYour feedback matters!
My mother is been diognised with stroke. Physiotherapy is going on. Please tell me how much time will it take for her recovery.
Dear Sir! one more question I am asking In future days the epilepsy was coming for me or not? Doctor say that no problem me, ECG report was correctly .so I stop that medicine from last 6 months, But The thought will be continue since last 4 years because 4 times it attacked me ?By a chance it Will attack on future I am die or not?
Why it was said that in epilepsy medication side effect is tolerable then disease itself? Bcoz there are so many side effects of medicine despite of that it is recommended?
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
I feeling numbness in my finger. Mainly when you woke up but also in other times. What is the cause?
History of stiffening followed by clonic movement whole body, 3 episode till now last for 20 min with loss of consciousness. Please advise.
I have one sided (left side) head ache from last one hour. And small vibration like feel in the remaining part? Any medication.
I am 28 year old. I have a migraine problem since 6 years, what can be remedial issue that can be incurred. I am working in private bank so there is lot of hectic pressure.
Sir my muscles are shaking without my permission and vibrating slowly also my fingers are shaking at certain times. This is happening since 2 years what's the problem. Also when I walk through 3 floors top by stairs my heart is beating very heavily, also I am getting tired all time.
My brother aged 63 years has been diagnosed with initial stages of Parkinson. Please advise if this can be cured completely and what best medicines are to be taken. He is not diabetic, B.P. is normal . He is in Bangalore.
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 5 and she has Epilepsy for 3 years. Her weight is 12.300 kilos and height is 96.5 cms. She was diagnosed with the west syndrome, firstly. Then, she was totally cured from it, before six months. But, it started again. Now, the doctor, a child neurologist, said that she has Symplectic Partial Seizure. We had done MRI scan once, which was normal. We had done EEGfor several times, which has never been normal. But, now, I am not going to have more tests on my daughter. So, I wish to seek a guidance for Ayurvedic Treatment. Indeed, we are taking Ayurvedic Medicines, from here. Yet, I wish to consult an Ayurveda Doctor. Please advise. Thank You!
I am taking levigress-500mg post my brain operation (held in Dec-2013), but from last few months I am gaining my weight and fat. Is this the side effect of this tablet? I am taking 3 dosage of (1mg levigress) in a day.
My 83 years old mother has been diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and with the first dose of allopathic medicine - DONEP- she ended up being admitted in the hospital in emergency for extreme weakness and nausea. Now she refuses to take that medicine. About a month back I started giving her homeopathic - BARYTA CARB 200 thrice a day 5 balls but do not see any improvement in her. I have heard that Ayurveda has good treatment for alzheimer, request you to please advise. When the memory test was done by the psychiatrist, my mother scored 20/30. She has no other health problems.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.
Hello, I'm suffering from migraine and I consulted a doctor regarding this and having medicines for it. Even though I'm not feeling well and since few days I unable to remember that concepts which I read and use to forget works. Is this thing is due to migraine head ache please suggest me doctor.
Fructose a sugar common in the western diet can damage hundreds of brain genes in a way that could lead to a range of diseases from diabetes to cardiovascular disease and from Alzheimer's to attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.