Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My penis is small. And its fall very soon. Do I want a solution to over come it and hold my spam much more longer in sex time.
I am suffering from a headache. My head is aching so much when I read or watch t. V and laptop. What is the reason for this headache and I have to do to relief from this headache.
I am married since two month when I do sex the flow of very low in amount and I feel premature ejaculation What should I do?
My bilirubin total is coming to 2.6 mg/dl , Bilirubin direct is 0.36 mg/dl , SGPT is 75.1mg/dl , SGOT is normal , Eosinophils is 10.1% All other values in Lipid profile and RFT are normal I had a angioplasty last may 2014 and since then I am regularly taking Aztor 40 mg once at night and Brilinta 90mg one in the morning and one at night 3 to 4 timea in a month have liquor 1 or 2 pegs maximum
I have viral fever from 30 days it will coming at night time only. I used many tablets for fever but it will cure can you please tell me the solution my age is 17.
I m suffering from piles from 10 yrs. No bleeding. Problem in sitting for a long time. Constipation from a long time. Taking Issbgol husk at night. Both internal and external hemmorid with pain and itching. Pls suggest the best way.
My Father is 55 years old suffering from fever since last 10 days. Blood Tested Result Malaria Positive and Bilirubin Total is 1.08. Please prescribe Medicine.
Me age is 32 years, mujhe more than 10 months skin problem h, skin pe pahle bhut jyada kharish hoti thi jab m sham ko office se ghar kapde change karta tha, skin specelist se treatment (livocitrazin tables) bhi khai, baba ramdev ke doctors chandigarh se bhi treatment abhi bhi chal rhi h per aaran nahi h, ab skin pe kharish ke bad skin me sweling (sojas) aa jati h, bahut preshan hu please bataiye m thik hojaunga ke nahi, bahut tantion me rahta hu doctor please.
I am 59 years Male (165 cm/72 kgs) No Health issue at present ( NOT DIABATIC, NO BP, NO CARDIAC ,NO CHLOROSTEL ) Small problem in Sex Life Lower sex urge and very quick ejaculation problem Advice
Usually doctor say to take homeopathic medicine if we are taking any liquid medicine .put some drops in little water .but I heard if we take like this its waste of medicine. Please suggest me .doctor advice me to take damiaplant germany for erection problem so I used to take like put 15 drops in water and take is it right way of taking it.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.