Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I am not happy with my relationship, we end up with a fight every second day that causes lot of depression and frustration please help
I am 30 years old since past 5 days every day I am getting fever in the evening and have pain in all my body and bones as for example in my tail bone also I am having pain, not able 2 sit.
One of my relative, 40 yrs female who is diagonized with schizophrenia has been using Respodal 2mg & Pacetane 2mg both grinded together and taken daily for last 6 years. Does this medicine have any effect on Menstrual cycle, after taking this she is having irregular periods, for this she did consult Dr. and used some medicine and she did have menstrual cycle once in a while not regular but finally was told may due to her age (40 yrs) she ie nearing to menopause. But recently she had gone out of station and she was not on medicine (i. E Respodal & Pacetane) she had a menstrual cycle after almost 7 months and having not taken medicine for 10 days she again started taking medicine after 10 days gap now she is having tingling on hands and she wakes up all of a sudden in night and need to message the arms. What can be the reason behind this? Earlier she also had problem like tongue has been pulled inside or twisted. Does the taking of this medicine effect Heart too.
I'm suffering sleeplessness, I sleep at 10 pm but wake up at 2.30 or odd every day and then it will take time to sleep .due to this I feel drowsy during day time, even stressed and depressed due to this and some other college work issues .my age is 18, some times my mood suddenly gets off and raises in anger can I find a solution for this please.
I am an epilepsy patient. I took medicine daily 3times, but sometime I face the shivering problem. Pls suggest why it's happening and when will I get rid of this problem?
Sir/Madam, I am 27years old unmarried boy. My father expired due to road accident last year at age of 51. He was living in Jaipur along with family (mother and brother). I was close to him as he was my idol. My sole aim of life was to make him proud by fulfilling his wish of me become IAS. But since the accident I am very depressed. I think about him every day. I always believed everything happens for a good reason but I can't find any in this. I lost faith in god. He was really a good man. Never did wrong to anybody and taught me same. That's why I feel so much anger that why he went away like this. I have so much regrets like when He was in hospital after accident I got scared so much that I didn't do anything for him. I should have been brave. I regret that he was in tension in his last days as he was cheated by his brother and I knowing this fact didn't console or reduce his tension, I was busy in my job. I am living in Noida alone. I left my job 4 months ago and I am unable to prepare for a new job. I was senior software engineer. I don't find positivity in anything. I lost interest in everything. I lost aim of my life and don't know what to do with my life. He was the most important thing in my life. I will never b as good man as him. I can't move on. Sometimes I wish I was dead instead of him. My mother always keep talking about him and cries everyday. This makes me even more sad. Sometimes I feel like I don't want to live anymore but I don't have this option as I have to take care of my brother and mother. But I don't how much more I can take it. Please help me.
Hello Sir/madam I beg to say that I was suffered by stress, anxiety and shaking of hand from last 2 year but it's seasonal problem that is it usually happens in winters and this time I am suffering by it too much so please help.
Sir I am suffering from mental anxiety I have taken small tablets and beta cop 20 or 40 but it was stopped due to some personal reasons plzz tell some house treatment for mental anxiety because my whole body suffers because of anxiety.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Taking medicine from 4 years. I take spectra 75bd dose. clonazepam. 5mg. Od dose. Feliz s 10 od Bit I am totally fit now and working as a teacher. I want to leave medicine now. How can I leave medicines. please tell me sir.
Hello! I am KaIam my age is 17 only or I had wet dreams from last 2 years I want to rid off it. It take me too much tension please suggest me that. Th.
I am Amar Holeppagol my age is 22 and I am having eye problem. Knee problem leg pain headaches and I am studying be engg in t John college. Please send me solution to the problem.
I am 32 years old and I have acidity or stomach problem regularly I have consulted gastroenterologist and found everything fine and also worried about my future and career although I am working as sub editor in leading daily and earns 30000 rupees salary per month in tier-III city. Please.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.