Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Any antifungal cream for fungal infection (white mark) in skin. Suggest me any cream for fast treatment.
I am having white spots on my face. Some says due to absence of calcium. But I was also suffering from stones last year. Nd I hv taken homeopathic med. Then. No pain occurs now but white spots are occupying more nd more space. Why? please tell me protective measures.
I have this rashes like thing all over my body. Its been more than a week. It reduces and again increases. It itches when I sweat and while having bath. What should I do? What ointment should I get for this? Kindly suggest me.
I have a fungal infection on my hips. First some people come and when they pop there is a black spot. My hips is full of thats spots.
My age and s 22. My skin color is dark. Can I use relumin product to lighten my skin. Is that product is good for skin. Please suggest.
I have this problem almost 6 months and it gives me such a bad look in my face so I need your suggestion to come out from these problem.
Hi, I am 24 years old female and have black spots as well as black marks on face. I used skin shine cream for 1 month but if I uses that part only becoming white and my skin looking dull. What should I do?
Scar over forehead they may be due to tiki or bindiya. This becomes ugly. What can I do to erase it?
I have spots as well as dark circles on my face. I did a lot of medical treatment but nothing helped me. I need something very effective that can make my skin healthy and brighter.
I am 29 years old. I have some black dark spots on my foot . I tried many home remedies but no work for me .please tell me any option for this problem.
A twig has pierced into my finger. How to remove it? It would be helpful if I get immediate response.
I am suffering anal pain when motion started coming out and no bleeding and their is problems in motion also only pain its from last 5 days, give me any solutions sir.
I have an skin allergy near testis how can I get rid of it I was suffer ng with it since 4-5 months. Skin became black and wrinkled suffering a lot can not able to even a underwear please help me.
I have very much dark circles under my eyes. Tell me sir what should I do. It's getting very dark and big day by day. Should I prefer vitamin and iron medicines?
Needle lgne k baad sujan Jyada hone par kon si dava usse kare ? Aur dard aur sujan kaam ho? Pls help thanks!
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.