Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
To get fair skin tone, lots of dark spots, specially upper lip and chin region needs home made tips and remedies.
I wanna ask about face skin. Some pimples on my skin and some dark spots. Please need help. Tell solution please itz urgent.
Gud eve, In my face 2 -3 dots of pigmentations has came so can I get any remedy for that ,how to remove it something like that.
I am 40 year women troubling from highly irritation on skin. Mah skin colour is fading day by day and highly fungal infection irritating pls help me out sir thank you.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
I have black sports on my nose so I am applying tooth paste on it then in my nose some black Mark will be get. What to I do to remove that.
Hi I have problem is that. My whole body is fair but oily to I have got pimple on my face, back n arms they to. But at the time my face is very dull pors is open so pls let me know wt I do?
Hi sir My age is 33. I am suffering a problem that' some lumps formed in my armpits. 2 months back I have consulted dermotologist and general physician and they suggested zifi turbo anti biotic. Then it was cured. But again the same problem arised. Could you please suggest me what I need to do?
There is a irritation of the skin at the opening of the anal canal through which stool exits the body. The skin surrounding the opening gives too much irritation. So please help with a solution while at night It is burning I couldn't sleep. I couldn't drive my two wheeler always itchy Pls help with quick solution. I also need some home made remedies.
I'm suffering from blood after stool from last two three months. I hav concern d doctor. Took d medicine but after few days again blood discharge during stool. please suggest me what I have to do?
I am 25 year old girl. I was prescribed TRETIN ISO 20 MG CAPSULE for pimples and I took that for some months but then I observed blood in stools thrice. So I stopped consuming the tablet. Now after 15 days I could see a drop of blood on the surface of stools again. Can you please help me know if its a serious problem ?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.