Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mysore VenkateshYour feedback matters!
I have got lice in my hair due to which hair loss occurs. I want some treatment to reduce it ASAP without using the chemicals which can harm the skin.
My problem in hear fall how to stop of fall which use soap or shampoo falling area is front side only.
I am suffering From Chronical eczema since last four years, inspite of huge consultation of experts no proper remedies available, places suggest.
It's summer tym n daily after in a class n summer day are skin black n oily soo plzz tell protect my skin..
Dear Doctor, Some insect or Hive has stinged to My wife at forehead (above right eye) some days ago. Now that area got swelling and red in colour and feels hard. Please advice what to do.
Dear sir Mai 2 year se hair Fall ke karan distrab hu Maine bhuat Shampoo and oil use kiya but Koi Response nai mila sir Koi oil and Shampoo Suggest karo thanks.
Sir I got some bubbles near penis so I consult a doctor i am taking tablets but again again it's coming how can I cure it complete please tell me sir I have done test also i am please help me.
Hello sir my self chandbhan gupta I am 39 year old man and my skin pimppl and black colour sir help me.
I am a 33 year old male, and I have a serious problem of hair fall since one year still iam not going to bald but since some time the heavy Ness of my hair is going down I have a very silky hair but now the shine was also not as before and it became dry also. I have a problem of dandruff also should it safe to do shampoo daily and if yes then what kind of. Earlier I use ketoconazole for dandruff but not working good for me. Please suggest me the oil and shampoo or other treatment please. Thanks hope for the best.
I have facing so much acne problem on my face l, many dark spots are also increasing, please give me some solution to come out from this diseases.
Corns are formed when our hands or feet try to defend themselves from some injury, forming a callused shield instead. The outermost skin comes together in a pile and forms a strong cover made of dead cells, if an area is rubbed too often. This usually happens if one is wearing ill-fitted shoes. Some home remedies to take care of these corns or calluses are:
1. Rub with pumice stone - this can be done after a shower or bath, as the skin is wet and soft now. Rub the area with a pumice stone to remove the dead cells. Don't rub harshly in a single attempt. Instead, rub mildly every day until the all the dead cell comes out. If the corn is very thick, this process might take a few weeks.
2. Apply castor oil - castor oil acts as a softener. One can either soak the area with castor oil dipped in cotton to use the oil with a cord pad.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and socks - wear socks with shoes that are comfortable and have thick cushioned soles. Ensure that your shoe fits you well and that it is wide enough for your toes to be placed comfortable inside.
4. Use bread mask - rub the corn slightly with the pumice stone so that the loose dead skin falls off. Soak a piece of bread in half a cup of apple cider vinegar. When well soaked, put the piece of bread on the corn, wrap it with gauze and secure it with an adhesive tape. The bread can also be mashed into a paste.
5. Lemon and olive - miss a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice with two teaspoons of olive oil. Add to this, some baking soda to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on the corn and cover it with gauze.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have acne and pimples on my face and dark spots on my face and I have oily skin. I have taken medicine but there is no change in acne and pimples and due to sunlight acne and pimples get increased.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.