Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mv Poorna ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old. From last 3-4 days I am suffering from stomach pain right hand side down ward. 28 mar 2016 I went for appendicitis operation is there is any relation .
How lymph nodes TB curable. I am suffering from last Six month. My weight is 82 Kg and age 24 years. Please give complete process to get well.
I have to go to the latrine at least 4 to 5 times a day. What is the problem & what needs to be done by me?
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"