Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mv Poorna ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old boy and my forehead is more black as compare to my remaining face skin so could you please tell me good medicine which will help me in solving that issue.
Hi sir. I am 25 years old male. My weight 64. I want to loose weight and want to become fair and glow my face. Please give solution to me.
I have hair loss issue, but my doctor suggested to take tab finpecia lifetime. It is good for my lifetime.
I am 23 year old. I got hair lose this much early age. Please prescribe me some tips to stop hair lose.
My face has so many pimple. I consult a skin specialist name Dr. Nearly 80% clear. But 20% not clear. What can I do for it?
I am 24 years old I am suffering from PCOD and drastically gaining weight and also got acne and facial hair. Which kind of diet is recommended and anything else to be done?
Sir Mere chehre par bar bar pimples nikal aate hain. Aur mera chehra thoda oily bhi rahta hai, aur mai clean&clear ka facewash bhi use karta hu. please mujhe btayen ki mere pimples kaise theek honge. Thanks.
My skin becomes oily frequently and I have pimples on my face which I like a boils what should I do to remove it.
My 5 yrs old daughter is suffering from leukoderma (white patch) in her left leg. Kindly advice what to do so that we can cure it as well as stop it from spreading.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
Hey doctor, I'm suffering from major hair fall problem. Local doctor says its because of less vitamins. Is it possible? Give me hair fall prevent ideas please.
I have pimples on my whole body. I took many medicines, creams, powders but nothing is working. My face is same. Only pimples on my face, chest and back. Pimples are hurting to me. Is it allergy or skin problem? Pls give solution for this. I am 18 year old boy. Thank you.
I am 18 years old boy! I had a quite fair colour in my childhood or say till 11th class but now my face has become dull and my skin has lost its brightness and colour can you please suggest me some home remedies and food stuff so that I may retain back my fair colour and remove the tan and black colour specially from my hands thank you.
Wht is the reason of hair fall, I also suffer form hair fall, depression. Is more reason? Wht is the diet, or any oil, or other treatments?
I am 18 years old male. I have a problem of the pimples which just sucks me up. I really wana get sm suggestions for this. I have tried many ways to do but BT still nt reduced. I hav even tried original aloevera gel nd still no improvement. please can you suggest smting which I can do. Smting effective nd skin friendly nd also affordable.
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.