Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mustali Moiz Vagh
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mustali Moiz VaghYour feedback matters!
Hello hi. My age is 19 years I have an eye sight problem and I have 2.4 in right and 2.5 in left eye. Is laser treatment is beneficial. For that. Is it harmful in future.
I feel some weakness over a week and I feel that my eyes getting heavy and not interested in eating food and my health getting very low. What should I do?
I am suffering from a shortsighted of -2.how to overcome it. Is there any medicine to cure shortsightedness. Pls help.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
I am 24 year old male, and I use MacBook Pro for 10 hours a day. Can it affect my eye sight? I have been using computers 8 hours since 6 years. And no eye problems. I do not even have spectacles. Every day naked eye sees 10 hours of laptop screen.
I am 24 old am suffering from eye floaters I noticed those increasing and when I seen wight walls I noticed lot of flow s like blood flow is it any danger situation.
Hello Sir, i am suffering from eye problem, ma both eyes itching after washing by water and whenever I worked at laptop and while driving also, i went to doctor for treatment he notified that m suffering from chronical infection in ma eyes, I took medicine that he suggested and continued without missing upto two months but after that the problem again started Now m worry what to do.
The spots which occur in the vision are known as eye floaters. One might feel specks of gray and black or cobwebs and strings drifting in the eyes and the same darts away on staring at them directly. The most common cause of eye floaters is age related. This happens when the vitreous & the jelly like substance of the eye becomes very liquid. The fibers within the vitreous clump to form small shadows on the retina. This gives it an appearance of floaters.
Symptoms of eye floaters Include:
- Spots in the vision which appear as knobby or dark specs and strings that are transparent float in the eye
- Spots which move when the eyes are moved and when one tries to look at them these spots quickly move away from the field of vision
- Spots that are noticed most when looking at plain backgrounds like a white wall or blue sky
- Spots which settle and drift put slowly from the vision
Causes of eye floaters are:
- Age-related: The most common cause of eye floaters is the age related changes in the vitreous. Vitreous is a jelly like substance which fills the eyeballs and help it to maintain the round shape. With age the vitreous liquefies partially and this causes it to be pulled away from the interior surface of the eyeball. As the vitreous sags and shrinks, it becomes stringy and clumpy. When the vitreous gets clumpy then small debris block the light which passes through the eye and casts shadows on the retina.
- Inflammation at the back of the eye: The inflammation of the layers of the uvea in the back region of the eye is called posterior uveitis. This can give rise to eye floaters. Posterior uveitis is usually caused by inflammatory disease or infections.
- Bleeding in the eye: Bleeding of the eye in the vitreous can have any cause associated with it. Some might be an injury or the problems of the blood vessel.
- Torn retina: Tearing of the retina occurs when the sagging vitreous applies a pressure on the retina and ends up tearing it. If treatment not given then the retinal tear might lead to the detachment of the retina and accumulation of fluid behind the retina. This causes the retina to separate from the eye. If not treated it might also lead to permanent vision loss.
Treatment of Eye Floaters: