Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Is masturbation leads to weak eye sight? Please tell about the adverse affects and benefit (if any) of masturbation!
My penis has become smaller. It was bigger. Now its 2 3 inch when flaccid. My height is 6 feet 2 inch.
A very uncommon and rare condition, which can occur in case a person is diabetic or has undergone a surgery, a medical disorder known as retrograde ejaculation. It is a condition in which semen enters the bladder rather than going out of the penis after orgasm. This causes a problem as very little or no semen is ejaculated.
That is why this is sometimes also called as 'Dry orgasm'. The only treatment for retrograde ejaculation is to make the male fertile again because retrograde ejaculation is not particularly harmful to the individual. It has the following symptoms:
There are only three main symptoms associated with retrograde ejaculation.
- Dry orgasms
- Urine that is cloudy immediately after an orgasm
- Male infertility
The possible causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
- Surgery such as prostate surgery
- Certain medications which cause side effects. These medications are usually administered for high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders.
- Nerve damage
It is worth noting that Dry orgasms have other causes as well, which includes:
- Prostatectomy, which is the removal of the prostate by surgery
- Cystectomy, which is the removal of the bladder by surgery
- Radiation therapy, which is especially used to treat cancer in the pelvic area
Here is how retrograde ejaculation may get more complications
There are only two main complications which occur due to retrograde ejaculation. These include:
- Male infertility
- Worries about retrograde ejaculation which may lead to less pleasurable orgasms
Treatment for retrograde ejaculation.
It is worth noting that certain medications, which are used to treat retrograde ejaculation can lead to serious complications and others may lead to a higher heart rate and blood pressure.
Medications which are usually used:
- Imipramine which is also called Tofranil
- Chlorpheniramine and Brompheniramine
- Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine
It is also worth noting that the treatment for male infertility is different and more advanced.
Related Tip: "Stress and Premature Ejaculation"