Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors. I have been doing eye exercises for 2 months. I do not see any improvement in my blurred vision. But it seems like my vision is getting more blurred due to this. I have a problem of myopia. So what should I do doctors. Give some .advice.
Hello Dr. My nephew is 2 years old. He is having number. We got to know almost 1 year ago when he was squinting his eyes every now and then He is having -10 number. Dr. said as he ll grow up his number increase too. Can not we do something? Also I would like you to know his father is having number too. Thank you.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Is it possible to remove eye numbers whithout lasic treatment, my age is 25 left eye= 0. 5 right eye=1. 75
My eyes are itching and gradually it became from last 10 days. I am taking a eye drop (ophthacare (Himalaya)) without advice of any specialist. I am not going to Doctor because my exam is going on .and every day I am sleeping very late night. Due to study.
I have stuck with a fly while riding bike and now my eye have turned red now. Please give me a suitable suggestion.
I am 18 years old boy and having a continuous water flow from eye while driving what can I do for it?
I was hittied the tennis ball after going doctor was said blood was thothed in your eye after two weeks blood was melted and doctor saying eye pressure is 28 in one eye and eye looking blurry what happened to my eye please tell me doctor please and it will recover or not it was fully paining.
Hello Sir, i am suffering from eye problem, ma both eyes itching after washing by water and whenever I worked at laptop and while driving also, i went to doctor for treatment he notified that m suffering from chronical infection in ma eyes, I took medicine that he suggested and continued without missing upto two months but after that the problem again started Now m worry what to do.
I have the problem in my eyes since my birth. I wear glasses from kindergarten and now I'm in class 11th. How can I remove my glasses?
I have red eyes seems like the idea that you can come in for the weekend after I don't know if we could meet meet him and he was going for you guys are coming over to your house or a a a email this.
How to cure myopia? -5.5 left eye-6.0 right eye. Dis pwr s nt suitable at such an young age. I might end up becmng blnd and wl b rejctd for mny job intrvws. Is dere any cure?.
I have eyes floating problem. Now these days stars are also dancing in front of eyes. I am wearing black sunglasses from 1 year cause of these eye floaters. Any cure for these.
Hello. Good evening. Doctor I have dark circles under my eyes. I use to wear specs due to my poor eye sight. It's look very ugly. It is the sign of unhealthy physic. I tried so many ornaments to get rid of this problem. But I didn't get any results. There also have some pimple spots in my cheek. I'm getting very depressed due to all this factors. Please give me some permanent solutions that I can overcome all this problems. Kindly give answer to my question. Waiting for your answer.
My eye side is very weak. Right power is Sph -8.00 CYL -1.00 AXIS 180 Vision 6/6P Left power is SPH -9.00 CYL -0.75 AXIS 180 Vision 6/6 P At class 5th it was around -4 & I don't focus on regular check ups & were less no. Two years before I checked my eyesight & came to knw my exact no. I don't want to wear that heavy glasses eye glasses. For office I wear contact lenses of proper no but at home I wear specs of around power -5. Please suggest something so that I can improve my eyesight. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have a problem of squint Eye or Lazy eye problem.Suggest me some exercise to practice with my eyes.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.