Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murthy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MurthyYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my left ear. A yellow type liquid come from my ear and it smells. Please suggest me any easy and economical solution on it.
I have constantly dry nasal passages and irritation which causes me to pick my nose, which I find disgusting. I try and blow my nose regularly but feel that there is dry mucus around the lining of the nasal cavity. ?
I am 28 years old since last 8 year's I am suffering from facial paralysis on the left side of the face since then I am not been able to recover fully please tell me what should I do and it is just after my ear operation.
Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?
I suffer from tinnitus from 3-4 yrs. It started after I got herpes on my right chick. Herpes was treated in 20 to 30 days but tinnitus does not stop. have gone throw many doctors and have medicines for more then 1 years bt nothing change. It is as it is. please show me some medicine or diet by which I feel free from this tinnitus. I m tired of this. This have started hearing loss to me.
I am a medical student and having frequently otitis media. Whenever it occurs doctor advise me amoxyclav. After taking a week it subsides. And after 15 20 days it again recurs Whats the reason behind it?
I have mostly desk job since 2 years or so I am facing balancing problem. Generally every day facing vertigo. When it increases then omitting starts. Everything has been done nothing happens. ENT doctor says particle settlement has to done. Now what is the particle settlement & where it should be done. Please help me. Thank you.
In Past, I was doing intense workout then I started my career as Software Engineer and left workout at all. Now in around 5 year I have gained around 25 kg weight and feeling like having intense breathing (other one can hear if seating next to me). Nose choked up and snoring every time I sleep. It feels like my neck is filled with something even If I will not have any food. Why it is happening to me?
I am 22 yrs old. There is a small hole in my ear drum since childhood. Is it can be treated without operation?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.