Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murli
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. MurliYour feedback matters!
I am facing a problem that's my teeth are little yellow what should I do to make it withe. And also the good smell from my mouth and can you prefer a tooth paste for this problem.
Hello sir, My daughters tongue burns while having hot and spicy food please suggest remedies. What should i do?
I have observed, my saliva is more watery than mucilaginous. Due to which I doubt I have this problem of chapped dry lips? Am I relating the two right? What is the remedy for this problem?
Im 27 years old and I have pain in 3rd molar or wisdom tooth. The gums are swollen and have covered the tooth. I don't want get the surgery done by taking it out. What other option I have. Can it be healed with medicines.
A bright, white smile can make a world of difference in one's expression and confidence. Tooth discoloration can therefore, be a frustrating impediment to achieving the brilliant smile you deserve. Worse yet, some stains are absorbed deep below the surface, making them seemingly impossible to remove. Fortunately, there are numerous treatment options available to expunge or conceal discoloration, helping patients restore the natural color of their teeth.
What causes stained teeth?
Many dentists believe that it can occur to people within the age groups of 2 to 49. There are many causes that can be associated with discoloration of teeth such as consuming acidic food items as they tend to leave stains on the teeth.
Age is also one of the most important factors that contribute to discoloration of teeth. Other than that beverages such as coffee and alcohol also take away the whiteness of teeth leaving them yellow and stained. There are many remedies for stained teeth both medical and natural. One can conveniently choose accordingly but also consult their dentist before going ahead with their decision.
Types of Tooth Discoloration
Before deciding on a procedure, it's important to understand the type of discoloration present on your teeth. Some stains are more easily removable than others, and as such, may require alternative forms of treatment.
- Extrinsic Stains: Also called surface stains, these are the most common source of discoloration. Extrinsic stains tend to result in the general darkening or yellowing of teeth, especially along the edges and near the gums. These are typically caused by food, drink, and tobacco use.
- Intrinsic Stains: Also called deep stains, these tend to be smaller yet more noticeable. As opposed to widespread discoloration, intrinsic stains are localized and a distinctly separate color from surrounding tooth tissue. These are most often caused by medication, overexposure to fluoride, trauma, disease, or enamel erosion.
Whereas surface stains exist within or above the enamel, deep stains are embedded within the inner dentin tissue. Consequently, surface stains are more easily removable.
Treating Surface Stains
Because surface stains can be removed, they are primarily treated through a simple teeth whitening procedure. Teeth whitening is both safe and long-lasting, allowing patients to restore the color of their smile without any dental restorations.
Treating Deep Stains
Patients looking to restore balance to a smile should consider concealing such stains via restorations. The two most common methods of masking discoloration are dental bonding and porcelain veneers:
- Dental Bonding: A bonding procedure includes the use of composite resin, which is applied over the surface of a tooth. The tooth is first coated with a layer of tooth-colored resin before the resin is hardened with an ultraviolet light, with additional layers added as needed. The resin thus conceals any discoloration beneath it, while blending in with adjacent enamel.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are used as a replacement for the surface of a tooth, enhancing it in both color and form. It is an excellent way to alter its overall outward appearance.
Well, your choice of treatment should be the result of an in-depth discussion with your dentist.
In morning after brushing also my mouth become bad breath. If I take coffee or tea my tongue became fungus. And starting bad breath from mouth. Thats way I am having no self confidence to speak to others. Pls help me.
Sir I have very smell in my mouth. I brush two times but it's not gone from some days what should I do. Please suggest.
I have slight pain in my wisdom tooth. Can you consult me a good surgeon and estimated cost for the extraction. I just got the OPG done today. Can send you across for analysis.
Hi I wanna know what will be the cost for putting clip to teeth? How many month it will take? And I don't want to remove my teeth n put clip. Kindly suggest.
I have common mouth ulser in a week for a 3to 4 days. What should I do. Please give me advice for permanent relax from this problem.
I have problem regarding my teeth. When I eat some cold item then sometime I felt pain in upper portion of my teeth. Some time it take bleeding. How can I solve this problem?
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!