Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. MuralilingamYour feedback matters!
She got some cuts on her left hand and now the nearby area is burning. It has a strong burning sensation and skin is getting dark brown day on day. Also the area of this impact is increasing with time.Please tell.
My face is fair. But my arms upper hand are so much dull colour and also dark dots is there. What can I do for getting fair hands from shoulder to fingers. Pls help me.
Doctor mere eyes kay nechay kafi dark circles hogay hai main bhut dark hai circles give me some suggestions medicines creams or any other treatment.
What is the normal Haemoglobin count? I have yellowish skin and also fall short of breath after running a small distance. Is this a symptom of anaemia?
How to get shine on face I workout daily even my face is not that much attractive as compare to other. I am the age of 27 year.
My daughter 7 years old, has rashes all over her body. Took citizen syrup, betnesol,Omna cortil and atarax tab, but still she has not been recovered. We applied dermadew location also however she is still have rashes from past one month. please suggest ASAP.
Hello I am suffering from skin allergies. Whenever I take pepsi or some hot enable like dry fruit my skin starts with some pink coloured spots with itching.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my changes. What should I do?
After applying lemon juice on my face the dark spots on my have red. It looks a wound. Is applying lemon on face is harmful to the skin.
Hello doctor my self megha. I am 28years old women I have blackish skin what should I do for glow my colour.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.