Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muralidharan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I need expert advice regarding my 3 year old son (bithday - 24/04/2012). Following are some achievements of vibhore. he is asia book of records and india book of records holder as youngest kid to recall multiplication tables up to 20. at age of 2 and half years. he knows all elements of chemistry, periodic table and can tell their symbols too and atomic numbers, he can recognize more than 125 car logos, he can point and tell names of all countries of world and can point in world map, he can point at all usa states in usa map, he knows all states of india and can point at their location on india map, he can answer many general knowledge questions promptly, he knows all planets of solar system in sequence, rainbow colours in sequence, english vowels, even/odd numbers etc. He can answer some general knowledge questions about them too, he can read level 1 and level 2 books easily and can write in sentences too, he can use google/youtube to learn/read more about topics of his interest like countries, animals, indian personalities, shapes etc. he can mimic 25+ indian personalities and can tell 30+ animal voices (can recognize more than 80 animals)? he himself concluded algebra equation that x+x=2x. He can answer till x=20 as he knows tables till 20. he knows all akshar of hindi varanmala, he knows uppercase and lower case english alphabets he can answer what comes after what comes before for all things he knows he can count in english, hindi, roman and spanish he can do addition (3 digits) and double digit subtraction too. He can verbally solve basic maths addition/subtraction/division/multiplication he learnt some basic maths concept by using calculator like x/0 is infinity, x/1=x, x*1=x, x*0=0 etc he can also use abacus to mark numbers he can tell einstein equation, area and parameter formulas, value of pi etc he can recognize many symbols of indian currencies, maths, computers etc he is almost all 2d and 3d shapes and can tell how many sides do all have he can easily type anything on laptop and know all keys and their functions. He know many shortcuts on keyboard eg: cut, copy, paste, find, bold, italics etc he can solve india map puzzle (29 pieces), asia map puzzle (50+ pieces), europe map puzzle (45+ pieces) and africa map puzzle (50+ pieces) he can solve world map puzzle in less than 5 minutes he know counting upto 1000 and even more he can operate 200+ apps on tablet from age of 19 months and is very good at solving all kids on puzzles on it, he won competition of an mnc as? most talented kid? and got title as you name it and he know it, he can recite more than 40 english/hindi poems, he won title of most active kid at age of 19 months at mothers pride gurgaon, he can do colour sorting, shape sorting, telling sequences, solving puzzles of 4+ years from age of 19 months, he can tell name of baby animals, he know all body parts, 80+ animals, colours, fruits, almost all vehicles, animal voices, animal babies etc. he can write more than 500+ spellings, mark direction on a paper and the list is long. Please share how can I get his iq assessment done. I got mail from mensa for him but they need wisc test. Is that test available in gurgaon for 3 years old kid. Please help me. With his acheivment list I also want to mention, he is still learning to communicate means he has speech delays. He communicate his needs well but cant tell them in sentences.
I had a cesarean baby a month ago. and my stomach pains. Back ache Is it Normal? if not than what can I do for it.
I have a kidney stone removal by laser on 7 jan. Now I am facing frequent urination problem. I have pain in kidney side when I run 200 to 300meter. Today I noticed blood in urine. What is this and why? I am 20 years 21 years age male 87 kg weight.
Hello I'm male 23 Actually I've suffered from typhoid for 2months (June to July end) but im still suffering from 99 degree fever. I've gone through fever panel everything was good but my WHITE BLOOD CELLS IS 45 which is out of normal range (20-40) .and widal test is showing 1: 80 positive But widal result is negative. Kindly help me please.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional.
Is there any permanent solution to gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) in ayurveda. My symptoms are Heavy abdominal pain Narrowing of throat Heavy back pain 5 to 6 times motions in a day Please suggest me permanent solution.
My height is very less about 5 ft. Bcoz of my I have rejected for marriage proposal many times. I feel hopeless. please suggest me any medicine or supplement for height growth. I will be very thankful to you for this.
My mother is of 59 years and is suffering from excessive pain in tooth. I have given her meftal forte and seradac p but no relief kindly suggest any other medicine
I am loosing hair quickly and I have tried shampoos but nothing is working for me can anyone suggest me what to do.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!